Guitarist and the orphan

Chapter 2

Holding the necklace by his chest. He started to weep. The thoughts of his fiance dead made tears rolls down his face at a very rapid speed." is it the end of my happy relationship." the man said to himself crying.the man did not believe that his fiance had died, but he had to face it. " Look into the piles of rocks and find something. "the man strongly suggested.

After several hours of intense rock lifting. One of the men comes up to the man and says, " I'm sorry to say, but we have found a body figure in the piles of ash." The man spaced out for a moment and thought to himself "Did she really die?" " she can't die on me." He rushed to find the figure. When the man got there he drop to his knees to the fact it did look like a figure. He started crying once again. "Why did you have to die on me ?" he said strongly picking up the ash and rubbing it against his face.Yet again the man yelled out loud "God, what did we do to deserve this?"

A guy from the force quickly came to his aid." we can't do anything about it now." He said with a low voice.

After the department of the force. He realizes he really can't do anything about it. He then goes into a deep depression." but they don't understand what i feel." he said as he started crying." the feeling of losing the most important person in the world, the person who can let me smile no matter what, the person i was so happy with. Why did they have to end it?!" He said to him self. "Its like a deep open wound at the bottom of my heart spilling out everything. The one thing i..i loved so much and you took it away from me. God, why didn't you save her ?" He said to himself.

After all of this, the man decide to sleep on a park bench. He had no where to go. When he woke up he touched his head saying " that was a crazy dream" He lifted up his sheets and woke up his fiance "dear wake up i want to tell you something." "What is it dear.?" She said happily. "I just had the craziest dream" He rambled about it.

When the man was done talking about it his fiance said " aww honey I won't leave you remember when you and i first met." " Prom night, but neither of us went. Instead you decided to stay at hill to watch over town and all the beautiful lights. `Cause you didn't have a date. Then i strolled along the hill too because i didn't attend the prom and suddenly we met its like god destined us to be." Then the man had a flashback to when to first met.

The man sitting there, by himself watching all the lights move and some go off. Then out of nowhere this girl comes out saying "what are you doing here?" The man said " Just watching over town and thinking." " are you sure you just didn't have a date to the prom." The girl said laughing. How did you know i was having a prom night today." he said as he stood up. "Of course I've seen you around school before."The girl said. "Its hard to believe though that some one like you doesn't have a date." she added. " Same to you, your kind of beautiful"the man said embarrassingly. The women blushed and said "thank you" The man asked her to join him. They got to know each other each and every sentence they said to each other they would find each other more interesting. The man looked her in the eyes and said "you have nice eyes too." The girl speechless and flushed. The man stood up and reached out his arm and said "will you dance with me?" The girl said "yes i would " They danced the rest of the night off to there own music.

The man started feeling tapping and he woke up again to see that he was just dreaming, he was the park bench with an officer tapping him....
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 is where the adventure starts