Guitarist and the orphan

Chapter 4

After there good night sleep. Rowen gets up early and leaves the alley to make money for there trip, before Wilt wakes up. So once again he starts his daily routine, but this time he picked up the pace. " I hope Wilt will be doing okay while I'm gone." Rowen said seeming concern. He then begins playing street by street at a very rapid, yet steady pace. " I hope all of this pays off." Rowen said wiping the sweat off his face.

In one intense hour he makes enough for the day, but strives to keep it up for 3 hours, so that he doesn't have to work as hard tomorrow.By the next 2 hours Rowen makes enough to last him for 2 days and 2 more meals for the next day.

As Rowen was going back to the alley, he saw a the news about his tragic story at the window of the tech rooms. He soon stopped and watched it for a while. They mentioned that after the fire of Mr. Rowen Spence, he left town in a great turmoil. Leaving Florida to the fact that he has thought of his fiance Kelsey G. Smarty. to be dead. before the news caster could finish the stoory Rowen left thinking about Kelsey. " I wonder how she's doing in heaven." As soon as he left the news continue.

But his fiance Kelsey is still alive after the reckless catastrophe. She came out with several bruises around her body and small deep wounds on her legs. . Kelsey says " She won't rest until she finds Rowen her fiance. "

She wants to explain what happened.

Rowen returning to the alley he slept in, he saw a few thugs. They were talking to Wilt. Then one of the thugs threw a punch and Wilt had ducked and punched him in the guts and all the thugs started a mosh pit with Wilt. Wilt fighting back as good as he could manage to push them off him and was punched straight on the chin `cause he was off guard. " Where did he learn how to fight like that" Rowen said to him self. He soon rushed in and punched one of the thugs straight to the ground. In there amazement the thugs ran off. Rowen All flush and angry.

He soon calmed down.
" Are you alright Wilt ?" Rowen asked looking at his chin. "Yeah, I'm fine would've been better if you were here earlier." Wilt said laughing. "I'm sorry i went to go make money for us, for our trip." Rowen said. "Mo.. money??" Wilt said " Yeah money. So i take it that you didn't notice the guitar i carry around." Rowen said. " No i thought you use that for like hurting people ." Wilt said in embarrassment. "So i guess you play " Wilt added. "Yeah, I teach guitar So of cour......" All of the sudden a newspaper flew to his face and interrupted him. He grabbed the newspaper and read the front page. It says in big bold letters, " KELSEY SMARTY SURVIVES HOUSE FIRE AND IS DETERMINED TO FIND HER FIANCE ROWEN SPENCE."

Rowen read the article and thought, " God, was it you, did you help her? Thank you friend "
After reading the news Rowen told Wilt about it. "So i guess thats good new." Wilt said out loud. " Its good news if you live to see her, punk." suddenly the sound of foot steps start coming from the other end of the alley. It was the same thigs that ran off. This time they had weapons. One of them had a pipe, the other one had a Bat, and the last thug had a gun.

Rowen and Wilt both looked at each other and said " Lets go." Both of them charging into the thugs. Its like they started a riot. And soon enough to got tired 3 verses 2 was harder than they thought and to the point were they had weapons made them thing it was almost impossible. before Rowen and Wilt planned another assault Wilt stopped Rowen and told him "to go on and find his sister." Rowen refused to let Wilt stay alone to the chance were he can die.

"Rowen you have to go I'll stall them , Its better if i die than you, your fiance is looking for you and you might die here in an alley." Wilt said strongly. Rowen nodding his head patting him on the back and said use my guitar like you said go hurt someone with it, and Wilt please catch up when your done." Rowen said in a sort of joking matter. Wilt nodded his head up and down. So Rowen rushed out of the alley looking for the near by train station. Then there was a gun shot and some one yelled and it sounded like Wilt screaming his last words.
Rowen stopped deciding whether he should go back or continue what he was suppose to do.....