Dreams Only Last for the Night

The Talk Part 1

I pulled up to Alex's house, and parked my car. My stomach did a flip, as I walked up to the door. I could hear him and his band practicing, in the basement from outside, so I opened the door and went inside. I went down to the basement, and sat down on the couch while Alex and his band practiced. When they finished their song, Alex walked over and gave me a kiss.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey Alex," I said.

"Hey Riley," Jack waved.

"Hi Jack," I said turning back to Alex.

"Why are you here? I told you I'd call you after practice," he said brushing some of my hair out of my eyes.

"I really need to talk to you," I said.

"Alright."

"We can talk after your practice," I said kissing his cheek.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I said sitting back down. Alex and his band ran through a few more songs, before the finished their practice. Jack ran over and leaned down on me.

"Hello, Riley," he said.

"Ew, your all sweaty," I said shoving him off the couch.

"Alex!" Jack yelled, "Your girlfriend hurt me!"

"Riley, don't hurt Jack," Alex said sitting down next to me and hugging me sideways.

"He is sweaty to and you'll hug him?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, duh," I said.

"I'm confused," Jack said walking over to Rian.

"Oh well, can we talk know?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said turning toward me.

"Alone," I said.

"Okay, then lets go to my room," he said grabbing my hand and leading me up to my room. When we got to his room, he shut the door behind him, and looked at me. My stomach did a flip, and I started to feel like I needed to throw up.

"Okay," Alex said sitting down on his bed. I sat down next to him and sighed.

"Uhm," I said taking a deep breath.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Alex, I'm pregnant," I blurted out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment!!!

Tell me what you think