Dreams Only Last for the Night

Support?

Riley's POV

"So did you hear that your cousin April, had her baby?" My mom asked when were at the diner table. My 14 year old brother was at his friends house for the night, so it was just my parents and I.

"No, what was it? my dad asked.

"A baby girl, 6 pounds 10 ounces. Her name is Hannah Grace," my mom explained.

"Did April send pictures?" my dad asked.

"Yeah, she emailed them to me this morning," my mom said. "I'll show the to you after dinner."

"Sounds good," my dad said taking another bite of his steak. Now was the time to tell them, they seemed to be happy.

"Mom, dad I need to talk to you guys," I said slowly.

"What is it baby?" my mom asked.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

"Ha very funny," my mom said rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious," I said. Tears started falling down my face again, for the second time today.

"Riley," my mom said, "your serious aren't you?"

"Yes I just said I was!" I cried.

"Is it Alex's?"

"Who's else would it be?"

"Are you positive?

"Yeah."

"Alright then," my mother said. I could see the tears brim in her eyes, "I'll make you a doctor's appointment."

"Okay," I said getting up from the table and going into my room. I heard my mom start sobbing as soon as I got to the stairs, I could here my dad angrily talking, and him trying to comfort her at the same time. I sighed and finished my way up to my room.

When I reached my room I shut the door and locked it. I grabbed my laptop off om my nightstand and turned it on. I signed on to my AIM and check to see who was on.

AwesomeAlex:Hey Riley.

RileyPaige:Hey.

AwesomeAlex:How did it go?

RileyPaige:Terrible. My mom is crying and my dad is super angry.

AwesomeAlex:Aw I'm sorry.

RileyPaige:Yeah did you tell your parents yet?

AwesomeAlex:Yeah.

RileyPaige:How did that go?

AwesomeAlex:Uh my dad started yelling, and asking me if I was sure it was mine. Then he accused you of cheating one me, so I blew up at him. My mom is supportive though, if that helps.

RileyPaige:Your dad and mine took it about the same. Actually it does help its nice to know someone cares.

AwesomeAlex:I care.

RileyPaige:Someone other than you, silly.

AwesomeAlex:Yeah well you know you love it.

RileyPaige:I do I don't think I could date someone who wasn't funny.

AwesomeAlex:So if I lost my funny would you dump me?

RileyPaige:Oh yeah totally. I'd probably go after Jack.

AwesomeAlex:Seriously?

RileyPaige:No.

AwesomeAlex:Okay good, cause that would be awkward.

RileyPaige:Ya think?

AwesomeAlex:Sometimes.

RileyPaige:Good to know.

AwesomeAlex:I know, I thought so too.

RileyPaige:Your funny.

AwesomeAlex:I know.

RileyPaige:Well someone is trying to break into my room so I'll talk to
you later.

AwesomeAlex:Alright, I love you.

RileyPaige:Love you too, Alex.

AwesomeAlex:Bye.

RileyPaige:Bye.

RileyPaige has logged off

I got off my bed and put my laptop on it, after closing it, and went over to unlock my door, and see who was trying to break in.

"Weren't you supposed to be at Scott's?" I said, when I saw my brother standing there.

"Yeah, I was but Dad called and told Scott's mom to send me home, because there was a family emergency."

"God, his is overreacting," I said.

"Oh yeah, his 16 year old daughter is only pregnant with her boyfriend's child, he is totally overreacting," he said walking into my room and sitting on my bed.

"Did they tell you?"

"Yeah, I personally think its pretty cool. Alex is a cool guy can you imagine how cool your kid will be?" he said looking up at me. I was really close with my brother. he was like my best friend. He could read me like a book, he new when I was sad, when I was lying, hurt, and happy. He is the best brother, he gets along with Alex really well too, which was a plus.

"Shut up Taylor," I laughed, sitting down next to him.

"Seriously though, your kid is gonna be amazing."

"You won't think that when, it waked up screaming in the middle of the night, and I put it in your room," I smirked.

"You wouldn't!"

"I would," I laughed hugging my brother.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm scared," I said, still hugging him.

"It'll be okay Riley. You have me and Alex, and I'm pretty sure Scott would support you, once he got over the fact that it was Alex's baby," he said referring to the fact that his best friend Scott has had a crush on me since he started puberty.

"Shut up," I laughed, letting go of him.

"I can't I forgot how," Taylor laughed.

"Your stupid," I said.

"So are you, but I love you anyways."

"I love you too Tay," I said.

"Alright well I'm gonna go to bed. I think mom and dad were talking about coming up and talking to you, just so your warned."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically, "night Tay."

"Good night Ri," he said before leaving my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy And Comment!