Dreams Only Last for the Night

Total Opposite

I got out of my car and walked into the coffee shop I was supposed to meet the guys at. I sat down at the table in the corner that we usually sat at and waited.

"Hey Ri," I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Jack just in time for him to slide into the seat across from me.

"Hey Jack-Attack," I smiled.

"Whats up?" he asked.

"Uh not much," I said.

"Really now," he smirked.

"Yeah, why are your smirking?"

"Thats not what Alex said."

"What did Alex say?"

"He said, that you have something to tell us."

"Ugh what a loser." I sighed, "He is just as much responsible for this as I am."

"What happened?" Jack said leaning forward.

"We killed a man," I said leaning forward.

"No way who was it?" he asked playing along.

"Jack Barakat."

"Woah, that must have been difficult," he said.

"Nope, I just bribed him into a dark corner with a dancing stuffed animal, and Alex shot him while I stabbed him."

"Woah, did he have any last words?" Jack said with wide eyes.

"Yep, they were 'Jack likes the macerana."

Jack and I stayed leaning toward each other. His eyes were wide and I had an evil smirk on my face.

"Uh what are you guys doing?" Alex asked from the side of the table.

"How could you!" Jack said looking up at him.

"Dude, I swear it was an accident," Alex said not knowing what Jack was taking about.

"So you accidentally shot poor Jack Barakat! You Murderer!" Jack yelled, causing people to look at us.

"What did you tell him," Alex said looking at me, suspiciously. I giggled and smiled sweetly at him.

"I only told him how we shot a man named Jack Barakat."

"I thought you stabbed him," Jack said.

"Oops sorry, you shot him, I stabbed him."

"Oh well if thats all," Alex laughed sliding into the booth next to me. He leaned over and kissed me.

"Ew, get a room."

"I have a room thank you very much and my mom keeps nagging me to clean it," Alex said pulling away from him.

"You should probably clean it then," I laughed.

"Ew cleaning sucks."

"I know, wanna come clean my room for me?"

"Uhm No."

"But, but, but, but....but!" I said.

"Wow way to make a sentence there Ri," I heard Zack laughed.

"Thank I thought it was quite a lovely sentence," I smiled looking up at him and Rian who just arrived.

"Your welcome," he laughed shoving Jack over and scooting in next to him. Rian pulled up a chair to the end of the table and sat down.

"So why are we all here and not at like Alex's house?" Rian asked.

"Cause my dad wants to kill me, and he might randomly yell at me while we are there."

"Why does your dad want to kill you?"

"Thats why we are here," Alex said.

"What!?" Jack said confused.

"The reason my dad wants to kill me is the reason you are all here."

"Okay," Zack said urging him to go on.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out. I really need to stop blurting that out, I mean seriously, the next time I'm gonna like be at school trying to answer a question that the teacher asks and I'm just gonna blurt it out.

"Seriously?" Rian laughed.

"Yeah seriously," I sighed. All the guys, besides Alex's eyes widened.

"Holy crap," Jack said, "thats like the complete opposite of killing someone," he finished causing me to laugh.

"It really is isn't it, I didn't realize that," I giggled.

"Wow, what are you gonna do now?" Zack asked.

"Yeah are you gonna keep it?"

"Yes we're going to keep it," I said.

"But what if you break up?" Rian asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha Cliffhanger

Sorry I had to

Enjoy!

oh and I'm also sorry for not updating this story in so long wow 13 days I suck.
I promise I will update sooner

Enjoy & Comment!