Kiss My Textbook

I Just Want To Run

I awoke in an unfamiliar room with my back hurting. I looked to see I was sleeping on a lumpy couch. “Gee?” I asked to not be answered. I got up and walked around what I believed to be the living room. There were drawings and paintings everywhere. The room was a huge portfolio of drawings. They ranged from the innocent to the erotic.

I heard a faint noise from the far end of the apartment. I slowly started walking toward the sound with it getting louder as I neared it. I reached a closed door where the sound came loudest.

“Oh yes!” I heard Gerard moan loudly from behind the door.

I couldn't resist myself so I slowly proceeded to open the door to find Gerard in what I would a compromising position. His pale semi-muscular legs were entwined with another man's. His angelic face contorted in pleasure with strands of his hair sticking to the side.

I whimpered making both their heads turn to me.

“Frankie,” Gerard yelled making me jump.

“Baby, who is he?” The man he was 'having fun' with asked with his long bright pink hair bouncing.

“My ex, Princess,” he said to his lover kissing his forehead tenderly.

My eyes welled up with tears and my body started to tremble.

“Baby, why is he here?” The man asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“Personally darling I told him to get lost years ago. I told him nothing compares to a strong sexy,” Gerard slapped the man's butt, “and gorgeous college man.”

“Baby, stop it! You're making horny,” the man said almost girlishly.

“You know that I like that,” Gerard said slipping his hand up the man's skirt and cupping his butt.

“I think I'm going to be sick,” I said clutching my stomach forcefully. I could feel vomit rising up my esophagus at an alarming pace. I fell forward hitting my head on the door as my vomit hit the floor and all went white.


My eyes opened to see Gerard's face hovering over mine a worried look on his face. I groaned as the light hit me. “Don't leave me,” I croaked my throat feeling raw. I felt Gerard's warm hand cup my cheek.

“Don't worry Frankie, I'm not leaving you any time soon,” he said kissing my forehead gently.

I could feel my stomach gurgling and my throat burned. Gerard just stayed by my side caressing my cheek. I couldn't tell if I was feeling sick again or if I was getting butterflies.

“Gee are you going to leave me after you graduate for a college man?” I asked turning my head to face him.

Gerard chuckled, “Princess, where did you get a crazy idea like that?”

“Think about it Gee! You graduate in three weeks and five days! Then summer will fly by and you’ll go off to college and who knows? You could be walking to class one day and you’ll see some guy. Then one day I’ll appear mysteriously and see you fucking him,” I ranted. My throat burned even more now and I needed a glass of water.

Gerard rolled over so he was directly over me. “Frankie, my darling Frankie don’t you ever think that I’m going to leave you. I love you too much to leave you and—” His hands flew to his mouth and his cheeks burned red.

He loved me? Gerard as in my boyfriend who was my tutor loved me? I felt myself tense up and my heart raced. Did I love Gerard back? “You love me?”

Gerard didn’t respond to my question and hurriedly rushed away from where I was. I sat up to see I was on Gerard’s bed pillows surrounding me and a light blanket up to my waist. I awed at this and my focus went back to Gerard. Where had he run to? I jumped out of his bed and dashed up the stairs to where everyone was sitting playing Uno.

“He’s alive,” Bert said making a gesture toward me.

“Where did Gerard go?” I asked frantically.

“He just went out the door a minute ago. He looked somewhat distraught and pained. What’s wrong?” Mikey questioned.

“He told me he—,” I stopped my speaking deciding against telling the group that he loved me, “He just told me something.”

“Well, don’t just stand there,” Quinn said, “go after your man!”

I nodded quickly and darted off out the door in search for my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! I hope Frankie finds Gee! It would be sad if he didn't right?

Frankie: Sad?! It would kill me! You know that! I'm nothing without my prince!

So, I see you have decided to join us again Frankie.

Frankie: Yes, I have.

Mystery Man: You! You stole my darling and you made my beautiful pink hair frizz up!

Oh god, no.

Frankie: Oh no you didn't! *snaps in z formation* You took my man! I also didn't do anything to your ratty hair!

Boys! Boys! Calm down! Mystery Man go find yourself a Ken doll and Frank go find Gee!

Frankie: Fine. *pouts*