Kiss My Textbook

Lovey Dovey Two By Four

Frank’s POV

“Do you love me back?” Gerard asked with hope in his eyes. His angelic face stayed in the same position as my body froze in its spot.

Did I love Gerard? I knew that I had some deep feelings for him but was I truly in love with him? From day one I knew Gerard was one fine piece of man and that I would totally go out with him any day. Now I was going out with him and he proclaimed his love for me and I couldn’t answer him back.

“Gerard, I don’t know…”

His eyes welled up with tears and his face fell. I tried to hug him for comfort but he thrashed himself about so I let go. I watched as Gerard sobbed with the world getting darker and darker. I had hurt him to the point where he wouldn’t even make a sound. The night soon approached and he still didn’t stop. I had broken his heart and I couldn’t stand myself for it. I hated myself. I fucking loathed myself.

“Gerard?” I asked lowering myself to try to see his face.

“Don’t talk to me,” he hissed more tears falling from his eyes.

“Gerard please listen to me,” I begged.

“I said not to speak to me,” He spoke, harshly at first but faltered near the end. Gerard choked on a sob and fell from the swing, his back hitting the dirt. His eyes were red and his hair was in his face. I propped him up leaned him against my chest brushing his hair back from his face. He looked lost in his own mind. I drove him to this all because I didn’t know my own feelings.

I felt myself become overwhelmed with tears. “I’m sorry Gerard. I’m so sorry for hurting you.”

“What was I thinking? How could I possibly think that I could have anyone ever love me back?” Gerard asked himself. He stood up from where he was leaned against me and began walking away from.

“Gerard please don’t walk away from me, not again,” I pleaded.

He continued to walk away disregarding what I had just said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I'm sorry but the story has to go in this direction! Don't worry there won't be anymore in trouble in paradise soon! I hope you won't kill me! Comment it up for me and Gerard?

Gerard: *sighs* I love him...

We know you do Gee but he doesn't know if he can return the feeling.

Gerard: But I love him! I love him so much! He's supposed to be my angel. My one and only! *cries*

*hugs Gerard* It will be okay Gerard. It will.