Kiss My Textbook

The Final Hoorah

Some years had passed since Gerard's graduation. Gee moved to New York that fall to go to art school. I was devastated at the fact that I wouldn't be able to see him every day. Yet, Gerard never faltered to call me each day. Those days were filled with many 'I love you's and 'I miss you's. At Christmas he came and spent the night with me. I was so thrilled at finding him on my doorstep with a red bow tied neatly around his neck. He told me that he was my "Santa baby." I wasn't expecting him but I didn't care. After that night he stayed with me until the New Year.

After the New Year I didn't see Gerard until I went up to New York for Valentine's Day. That was the first time Gerard made love to me. I stayed over at his the next few days missing a few days of school. Gerard was still helping me with my math work.

Gerard and I didn't meet again until his birthday. I threw him a surprise party and invited Ray and Bob. Bert and his pals made an appearance. It was my turn to show Gee some lovin'.

Graduation drew in quickly. I didn't graduate at the top of my class like Gerard but, I was high up there. My stuff was packed all ready for me to move out and I did. So, three days after graduation I was already living with Gee. I chose not to go to college because I knew it wouldn't suit me.

I had joined a few bands here and there as a guitarist and screamer. Most of them fell through but it helped me contribute to the bills.

A short amount of years later Gerard wrote his first comic book and took the comic world by storm. We decided to start our own comic book company called, Damned. It started out small but it soon grew into an empire.

I had finally gotten my dream of love. I was living the life I wanted with the love of my life. Now all we were missing was my dream baby Maxx. Yet, that's a whole different story, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Since this is my final Author’s Note for this story it’s going to be slightly long. First off I wanted to tell you all, is that I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It’s my birthday present for all of you since today is my birthday. The beginning of this story was a Het story with one of the characters based off of me and a guy I liked at the time. After the third chapter I knew it just wasn’t going to work out so, that night I decided to delete the story and form the story into a Frerard. Kiss My Textbook was then born! I started out simple and received positive feedback from the people who commented. Things started to grow from there and this story evolved my writing. So, what I’m really trying to say is that I’m sad to see this end because I’ve grown so attached to the story and its characters.

I want to thank everyone who has commented, subscribed, and told others about KMT. I also want to thank my friend Must_BeDreaming- for helping me out here and there with KMT on Mibba and off Mibba. I also want to give a shout out to Maybe:Memories who mentioned KMT in an Author’s Note for her story. I suggest you go check it out (it’s super awesome) it’s called Keep the Faith.

Now for the stuff I know you all want to really hear. I mentioned in a previous note that I had another Frerard idea up my sleeve and I do. The story is called Bend Me Over Backwards. Gerard is a bus boy and Frank is a rich socialite in this story. The first chapter is already posted and expect the second one in two weeks time. I also have another story that I have started that will be updated every Friday. This one is called House of Rock. It’s a super comedy that I’m writing with Must_BeDreaming-. I’m starting the story off with the first chapter to check it out if you like.

Frankie: I want to say something too.

Go on Frankie. (He’s taking this so hard.)

Frankie: *starts to cry* I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of heart for reading. I’m going to miss you guys! *glomps everyone*

Gerard: Like Frankie said I want to thank you guys as well. Don’t worry about us at all because we are going to live on no matter what. Another thing is that we are soon going to be adopting a baby boy named Maxx. *smiles*

Frankie: Yes, we are and he’s going to be our little bundle of joy. So, until we meet again whether it’s tomorrow or in our next lives. Bye everyone! Love you all! *walks off into the sunset with Gerard*

Bye everybody! I hoped you enjoyed Kiss My Textbook but, I’m afraid to say I have to go because I have a camping trip to get to!

Much Love and Doodles,

Tara

P.S. Tara,Frankie, and Gerard: We love you.