Kiss My Textbook

Sweetness

“You’re such a tease, you know that?” I asked while I took a seat on my bed my dick still painfully hard. Gerard walked over and sat down on my bed next to me.

“I know Frankie dear but don’t think I’ll let you off easily,” he said placing his hand high up on my thigh. His fingers started to dance up and down my leg as he began to look at my homework. “So Frankie,” his fingers began dancing toward my crotch, “Get an answer right I’ll help you with you with this,” he started rubbing my crotch causing me to moan, “Get an answer wrong and I won’t help you with your problem,” his fingers began to dance again.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on my homework and not Gerard’s dancing fingers. I looked at my first equation trying to formulate it on paper but I just didn’t know what to do.

“Frankie,” he took my in his and guided the pencil, “take this number and put it over here.” His hand glided carefully over the paper re-writing the equation putting the numbers in the right spot. “Now try it,” he said letting go of my hand leaving it feeling cold. The equation looked easier after Gerard re-wrote it for me. I finished the equation quickly and smiled feeling proud of myself. “Look s like you got the answer right,” Gerard’s fingers, which never stopped dancing, began to outline my dick through my jeans. “Little Frankie isn’t so little I see. I like that,” he said sticking his hand down my pants and stroking me. Gerard wrote down the next equation down. “Now solve,” he said handing me the pencil.

This one was more difficult than the last and I knew I wasn’t able to get it right. I did what I could and Gerard pouted. “Looks like you didn’t get this one right,” he wrote down the next equation. The next forty-three equations I sadly got wrong. Gerard looked as if his pout was permanently painted on his angelic face.

I was on my final question and I knew that once again I would not get it correct. I did what I thought was right and handed the paper to Gerard. He looked at the paper smiled and threw it towards my door. “Frankie babe you got it right.” Gerard placed his lips on mine smiling into the kiss. Gerard’s hand (that was still in my pants) slowly started moving up and down causing myself to moan. “Moan for me like that again baby,” Gerard said breaking our kiss and moving to my neck. He began to suck on my collar bone causing me to buck my hips and moan loudly.

Gerard’s other hand had started to move down my body to the top of my jeans. His hand kept stroking me while, the other un-button and unzipped my jeans. My jeans were soon thrown across my room and I was only left in my boxers. Gerard kissed me and then looked me in the eye, “Ready Frankie?” He sucked on my neck again.

“Fuck yes,” I moaned back at him.

Gerard’s lips detached themselves from my neck. He slowly shifted so that his head was resting at the waistband of my boxers. I heard a low purr from Gerard and he then began to pull my boxers down with his teeth. My dick had sprung free letting the cool air in my room hit it. Gerard smirked at me before taking me in his mouth making me moan like a two cent whore.

I watched as Gerard’s head bobbed up and down on my length, his hair getting in front of his eyes. A huge grin spread across my face knowing that my prince, Gerard, was sucking me off. I knew it seemed a little sudden since we weren’t official or said that we had feelings for one another. I always thought that this type of stuff was strictly boyfriend to boyfriend. I wondered if it was alright for these things to be happening between tutor and pupil.

Gerard grabbed my balls giving each one a little squeeze as he continued to suck on me. I was getting close to the edge and knew it wouldn’t be much longer. I moaned again when he began to just suck on my tip. “Oh Gee, I’m so close now. Keep on doing that,” I half said and half moaned. Soon I felt warmth in the pit of my stomach and ecstasy took over me. “Fuck yes,” I screamed as I rode out my orgasm. I watched as my tutor swallowed my load and then licked his lips.

“Feeling better?” Gerard grinned.

“So much,” I said letting my eyes shut and smiling.

“I’ve bet you’ve had better. I haven’t sucked many guys off.”

I blushed, “Um that was my first blowjob actually.”

Gerard’s mouth formed in the shape of an ‘O’, “I’m so sorry. Now I’ve taken your first blowjob away.”

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“You’re sure? I still feel a little bad since the first time is supposed to be special.”

“It was special, it was with you.”

He blushed, “I’m flattered.”

“You know I never told you my feelings for you but, I guess you know now.”

“I guess you know mine as well,” he shrugged.

I pulled my boxers back on covering myself up. I never felt too comfortable being exposed when I’m not doing anything where I have to be. “That was wow, thank you.”

“Don’t thank me for stealing your blowjob virginity. I’ll feel even guiltier.”

I sat up so I could get closer to his face. “You shouldn’t feel guilty. How about we get together tomorrow and see a movie? We’ll make it a date and see where it goes from there.”

“Alright, it’s a date.” Gerard stood up getting me my pants.

I slipped them on and walked up to him embracing him into a hug. He felt so warm and strong in my arms. Gerard hugged me back resting his head on my shoulder. “Mmm, this feels good.”

“It does can we just stay like this? Please Frankie,” he said in a babyish tone.

“I wish but I bet your brother, his afro puff, his blonde, and Bert are wondering where you are.”

Gerard chuckled, “I see you met Ray and Bob.”

“Very peculiar people but yes I did meet them.”

“Well, then I should get going.”

I walked Gerard downstairs to the door and opened it for him. “See you tomorrow.”

He grinned, “See you tomorrow, wait what time?”

“Is around three any good?”

“It’s perfect.”

“So tomorrow at three then,” I said smiling again.

“At three,” Gerard kissed my cheek and began to walk home.

“Gerard, wait I have a question!”

He turned around, “Yes?”

“Can I call you Gee?”

“Yeah,” he smiled, “you can.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I'm sorry that it has been a while my first day of eighth grade began on Wednesday and things have been a little rough. I hope you like this chapter because I sure do. I found it sweet hence the chapter title. Comment it up for me? Gerard and Frankie want you to!

Love and Doodles,

Tara