Tell Me I'm a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Man...

Chapter 14: Art Show, ftw?

I slowly turned around, my breath catching in my throat. I breathed again when I saw Gerard standing in the door. “Gerard, you scared the hell outta me!” I gasped.

He laughed and made a ‘tsk’ noise. “Frankie, whatever are we going to do about you and your curiosity?”

I raised an eyebrow and licked my lips suggestively. “I got a couple ideas, actually.”

Gerard bit his lip and glanced behind him before leaping forward to capture my lips in his. I kissed back, eager to resume our earlier activities. We halted when a voice floated through the bathroom. “Didja find him?”

Gerard pulled away reluctantly before sighing in frustration. “Yeah, he found my work room!” he yelled back.

“How come he gets to see it? I’ve never been allowed to see it!” Mikey whined indignantly. “I’m coming back!”

Gerard leapt away from me. He scooped all the drawings on the desk into a drawer just as Mikey waltzed in the door. He too paused in the doorway, looking at the nearly completely covered walls. “Damn, Gee,” he snorted, “Didn’t like the wallpaper or something?”

I sniggered before Gerard elbowed me in the side. I pinched his arm in retaliation. He groaned in fake pain. “Pansy!” I snorted.

Mikey was ignoring us, examining the wall. An afro appeared in the doorway. After a second, I realized the ‘fro was, in fact, on somebody’s head. “Dude, this place is amazing!” thefro, make that guy said, scanning the walls.

Gerard sighed. “Yes Ray, I know. Now everyone OUT!”

Yet another person appeared in the doorway. “Oh, is this an art show?” he said, going over to one of the walls and looking at the artwork.

Gerard put his face in his hands. “Yes Bob, that’s exactly what this is. There’s a party in my art studio…”

I smirked. “I’ll go find some drinks!” I said, and made as if to run out of the room.

Gerard grabbed my arm, a horrified expression on his face. “I was kidding!”

I grinned. “I know.”

He made a face at me and somehow managed to shove us all back into his room and close the door to the bathroom behind him. “We are here for band practice, remember?”

The three guys cheered and raced up the stairs without any further prompting. I bit back my laughter and glanced at Gerard. He had lain down on his bed and was rubbing his temples. “When are they leaving again?” he moaned pitifully.

“Aw poor Gee!” I cooed, pouncing on him.

He looked at me through narrowed eyes. I smiled at him in the most adorable way I could manage. “You’re lucky you’re cute…” he muttered, pecking me on the lips.

I drew back from him, gasping. “I am not ‘cute,’ I am AMAZINGLY SEXY!”

Gerard sat up and rolled his eyes. “Oh yes, you are definitely the sexiest man ever… Next to me.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “No, you can’t run for sexiest man ever! You’d win! You have to go for like… Sexiest God or some shit,” I said, nodding.

He smirked before leaping off the bed and sending me crashing to the floor. I gaped up at him. “That was uncalled for,” I finally managed.

He just poked his tongue out at me and left the room. I refused to move, but after a minute I realized he wasn’t coming back so with a sigh, I bounded to my feet and went back upstairs. Of course, just as I made it to the top, all four guys shoved their way past me downstairs. Only this time, they were carrying their instruments. Except Gerard, who seemed to be holding a… hair brush?

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he looked a bit embarrassed. “We don’t have enough money for a microphone yet so… I use this.”

I giggled before snagging Pansy from her place next to my bag and thumped down the stairs after Gerard. When I finally made it downstairs, the other guys were adjusting their instruments. Gerard whistled and they all looked up. “Hey I didn’t know you could whistle Gee!” Mikey said, feigning shock.

Gerard rolled his eyes and chose to ignore him. “Alright people, this-” he gestured at me, “is Frank. He’s cool. Frank, these are the guys.”

Thefro guy with the fro raised his hand. “I’m Ray.”

The blonde dude nodded slightly. “Bob.”

Mikey saluted and shouted, “MIKEY, AT YOUR SERVICE.”

Everyone groaned. “YES Mikey, we know who you are,” Gerard said, trying not to grin.

And with the introductions over, they four guys in front of me proceeded to play. After about 30 seconds or so, my mouth dropped open, and it didn’t close for a long while.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG I am soooo sorry for making everyone (who is still reading) wait! I know I promised a few of you updates last week, and my computer decided to kill itself yet again. Ugh. So here is a short filler from my laptop until I can get my main computer working again, mkay? Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! <3