Keep Out.

19.09.08

Gerard came over today and we hung out, well unfortunately we didn’t literally ‘hang out’, I don’t think we’ve reached that stage of the relationship yet- if you know what I mean. but yeah, we chilled out in my room, drank soda and mingled.

We mingled a whole lot and Gerard sure knows how to press my buttons, for someone who claims to have inexperience. However, as much as I wanted to just take him then and there on my bed, I knew if I want this relationship we have to stay strong, it’s always better to save the prize until later. Plus, I really respect him and believe it or not care for him, I enjoy engaging in fervent discussions with him, he’s an intelligent guy.

You want to know something else that really threw me off, we realized that we only have like a week left of holidays before we have to go back to school. - scream-. I don’t know how I’m going to get through lessons knowing that I could be spending all those hours with my boyfriend.

Bob is going to lavish all the little details about what’s been going on since he’s been away. Actually, you know what, I’m not going to feed him everything. I think Gerard deserves a piece of mind, knowing that what goes on between us, stays between us. I don’t know how he’ll take to both me and Bob at school, seeing as he’s used to being alone.

Oh I forgot to mention how, after Gerard left my mum and I got into an in depth conversation about our relationship, it was so strange, but really nice. I told her all about the gig and the kissing and how he makes me go weak at the knees and how he turns me on immeasurably. I left out the part about me wanking over him all around the house, obviously. She told me how happy she’s is that I’ve finally invested myself into someone fully. And you know what? I couldn’t be happier my parents are who they are.

I wonder if Gerard’s parents are as cool with it as mine are? I should ask him sometime, I sure hope they’re not homophobic. It’d break my heart.

Anyway, me and Gee have arranged to meet up everyday for the rest of the week before we go to school - oh apart from the day Bob gets back from holiday, I have to be there for him too. Yeah, we’re probably going to just hang out again, lock lips and mark all inches of each others necks until we’re both purple around the collar.

Xx F.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is officially back on track guys. sorry it's short, I figured anything is better than nothing. Comment please and check out my new story A Brand New Mourning