Fake Boyfriend

Critical Acclaim

Purple and blue.

The color of the sky, violets, the ocean, and several other beautiful things in this world.

But even in this world of so many pretty things that are purple and blue, there are also sicken things.


I walked slowly into my apartment I shared with my boyfriend of two years. His name is Nate Reiner. He is five foot eight, with bronze hair and blue eyes. He is perfectly beautiful.

I wonder why some times I am so lucky to have someone so beautiful compared to me. Abigail Peters, Abby for short. I'm 5'3 and my hair is blonde with black streaks and I have dull brown eyes that have nor sparkle or shine to them. I'm imperfect and I'm continuously remind when I wake up next to Nate everyday and see his beauty.

But today walking into the house at about eleven at night, after I just finished my shift at a bar; it was unbearable quite and dark. I turned on the light that leads into the hallway and walked down to my room.

I opened the door figuring Nate probably was asleep. Only to appear before me an empty room. I sighed and placed my purse down on my dresser, searching for a note.

Nothing.

I took off my clothes and wandering into my green and red plaid PJ shorts and one of Nate's White T-shirts. Exhausted I unmade the bed and placed myself under the covers and slowly closed my eyelids.

I woke up what felt like several minutes later to a sound of pounding outside of my doorway. I sat up in the bed and watched as the door busted open and reveling a drunken beauty.

"Nate?"

"Who the fuck do you think it is?" he grumbled back at me and walked into the room kicking his shoes off as he did. He sloppily made his way over to me and hovered over me with lust in his blue eyes.

He kissed me forcefully and began to tug on my shirt. Knowing what he was doing and the fact he was drunk I pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck" he screamed and tired to roll back onto me. I step out of the bed and looked down at him. "Get in the fucking bed and let me fuck you!"

I shook my head. "Your drunk" I spat. It scared me when he was drunk. He was always so much more forceful and dominate.

"You bitch." he shouted and grabbed onto my wrist digging his nails into my skin.

"Nate your hurting me." I winced in pain and he dug in deeper.

"Good. You deserve it." he said.

"No I don't, let go." I said and tired to rip my hands loose of his.

"Fuck you." He screamed and pushed me onto the floor. He stood up and step onto my stomach putting all his weight into my ribcage.

"Nate." I breathed onto trying to hold back tears. "Stop."

"You will learn to behave or we are through." he gave me my options.

"Then were through." I spat at him.

He jumped up and landed back into my ribs as I heard a crack and I screamed in pain. "Wrong answer." he said as he got off of me. He threw the contains on top of the side table and it landed on me hitting my pained ribs. He was about to hit me again but he fell back into the bed, passing out.

I slowly stood up clenching onto my stomach that was causing me pain.

I grabbed my purse and a hoodie and slowly but eventually made it out of the apartment.

I walked over to a coffee shop across the street, that was open 24-hours and walked inside. The girl behind the counter smiled at me but it soon fell when she say my state.

"Oh my god are you okay?" she asked. She ran over to me and helped me into a booth. "Can I get you anything?" Her name tag that read 'Amanda'.

"Water please?"

She nodded. "Do you need a phone." I shook my head and pulled mine out. "Okay be right back."

I opened my sidekick and glanced through the contacts till I came across my best friend. Tia.

After about three rings a soft tired voice picked up.

"Hello?"

"Tia..." I said trying to sound fine but talking made my ribcage hurt.

"Abby? Are you okay?" she asked frantically.

"Nate he um he um" I told her before when Nate first hit me. She was beyond pissed at him and slightly at me for still staying with him.

"He hit you again!" she screamed into the phone.

"Yeah." I said softly and gulped. "I don't want to go back, can you come get me, please."

"Yes, where are you?" She was always a good friend.

"The coffee shop across the street."

"Be there as soon as I can." she said and she hung up. Amanda came back with my water and set it down in front of me.

"You okay? Do you need a ride?"

I shook my head as I sipped my water. The frozen liquid made my stomach tingle "My friend is coming."

She nodded and went back to work when a couple came into the shop.

I closed my eyes and tired to calm myself down. I heard the click of the doorbell sound and I opened one eye to seen a familiar brunette walk in.

"Abby." She said running over to me. She wasn't alone. A slightly chubby yet handsome boy with snakebites and a septum walked in behind her. Zack Baker. Tia's boyfriend, He's in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Tia has countless times, with the help of Zack, to get me to go to one of there concerts or hang out with them but Nate some how found a reason to keep me away.

Nate hated Tia, Tia hated Nate. I loved Nate. Keyword Loved. Right now I never want to see him again.

"Tia, Zack." She hugged me and I flinched. She noticed and slowly lifted up my white shirt.

She gasped and looked back at Zack. Zack looked back towards the apartment building and glared. He was probably thinking about going up there and beating the shit out of him.

"You need to get to the hospital." she said and moved out of the way. Zack picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He placed me in the back seat and Tia scooted in and she rested my head on her lap, stroking my hair slightly.

"Zack" she said as Zack began to make his way to the hospital. "I don't want her going back.'

He nodded."She can stay with us."

"Thank You." I said before my vision went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!

i NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

♪Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off♫