Fake Boyfriend

I Don't Wanna Be In Love

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything Abby?" I asked her. She shook her head as I kissed her cheek and left towards the bar.

"What can I get you?" the blonde bartender flirted with me.

I smirked at her and watched her push her chest out a little. And of course being a guy I looked down."Uh ill take another beer." I told her.

"So is that your girlfriend?" she asked pointing towards Abby.

I leaned on the counter and looked back at Abby. She looked so breath taking in her little purple dress. I wanted to take it off the second I saw her walk into the restaurant.

"Yeah." I mumbled still looking at Abby.

She sighed and I looked at her. "I think you could do much better." she whispered seductively.

"You think?" I smirked at her, watching as she licked her lips.

She nodded and began to lean over the bar.

Hot Damn

"Hey."

I looked away and saw Tia and Zack next to me at the bar.

I turned around with one last glimpse of Abby who was talking to Matt now,"Hey."

"Can we talk in private Syn?" Zack asked me. Tia glared at the bartender.

I nodded and followed them out into the hallway. "What's up?"

Tia looked at me and crossed her arms over her body. "I don't want to pay you anymore."

Excuse me?

"Huh?" I asked and looked at Zack for a clearer explanation. He shrugged.

Thanks for the help buddy.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want any part in paying you money to date Abby." she said.

"I get that but why?" I asked her.

"Because." she began looking down at the ground mumbling something.

"Because why?" I asked hesitantly.

Tia looked looked up, her eyes were glossy with tears about to come down. "Shesfallinginlovewithyou!" she rambled.

"Hold up, rewind and repeat slower." I told her slowly.

She glared at me and took a deep breath. "She's in love with you."

She's in love with me? Why. I'm horrible, I'm nothing special. Why is she is love with someone being payed to date her.

She doest know that dumbass!

I blinked a couple of times before looking at Tia."Your kidding right?" I laughed. She glared at me and I stopped laughing. "Your not kidding?"

She shook her head and looked me in the eyes. "Please don't break her heart by taking the money anymore. I know you like her too" she said. "maybe even love her."

How the fuck does she know that.

Everyone does.

Everyone?

Everyone!

"Maybe I do." I spoke honestly. She nodded and hugged me.

"Please stop taking it?" she said. I didn't answer her as she left me and Zack alone in the hallway.

"So are you going to stop taking it?" Zack asked.

Do I really love Abby? Am I faking this whole thing because I don't love her? Or am I only faking myself?

Maybe in the beginning it was all for the money but now. I mean it's only been a month and a half, there's no way I love her.

Or do I?

"So? I'll still pay you but no telling Tia."

I looked at Zack and saw that he would give me the money even if I don't love her as long as Abby was happy. But is she really happy with me? Is she really in love with me?

"I'm going to..."

If I still take it, I can always just stop when I really know what I want.

If I stop then that means, I'm in love with Abby.

But maybe I am. I haven't been in love since Michelle. And it hurt so much when I found out she cheated on me. Am I ready for love again?

"I'm not sure Zack." I told him.

"What aren't you sure about?"

"If I'm in love with Abby. I mean she's the perfect girlfriend and I'm the perfect fake boyfriend but I just don't want to have another Michelle."I told him.

He nodded. "I understand that but Abby is not Mich, she'll never be."

He was right. Abby is not Michelle, she's better.

"Would you be mad if I still took the money?"

He scratched the back of his head and shook his head. "Naw. Just don't take Abby for granted okay. And when you fall in love with her, then no more money."

I nodded."I think I can do that one."

We started heading back into the main room and I spotted Abby who was laughing along with the girls.

"She certainly looks beautiful tonight." I nodded. "Hey Brian."

I looked at Zack. "Yeah?"

"Maybe you should tell her that." he said as he walked away towards Tia.

I looked back at Abby who's eyes caught mine. She smiled and got up, excusing herself and walking over towards me.

She was hiding behind a fake smile that was almost as fake as me. I don't know much beyond that smile but I know its not fine or perfect.

"Hey" she said quietly.

I smiled and pecked her lips. "You look beautiful."

She blushed and kissed me passionately.

I am determined to find everything behind that smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
sAY THANKS TO:
WintersWays
runaways-fear
xXPunk_dancerXx
XxX_Numb_XxX
Tiffy Christ
karkar1994
xXway_with_wordsXx
XxX_Numb_XxX
Clover!Nukka

♪She's going out to forget they were together
All that time he was taking her for granted
She wants to see if there's more
than he gave she's looking for♫

=D i DON'T WANNA BE IN LOVE could be a good theme song for this story!!!!!!!! =D

i like how everyone wanted him to cheat on her so I thought I add the bartender part in =D I'm nice i know!!!!!!!!!!

and I still need a band idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&& note that in the summary I changed Abby and Tia's age to 22 and the guys are 24 note the change!!!!!

&&Comment!!!!!