Fake Boyfriend

Smile Like You Mean It

Flight 101 to London is now boarding.

I was looking out the huge window in the New York airport watching the planes take off. In my own little world.

It's kinda funny, I'm pretty much scared of everything, specially planes, but what am I doing now???? Spending close to ten hours on a plane to go to Europe.

Not my cup of tea.

"Abby?" I looked up and saw Brian walking over to me. "Thats are flight, why are you still sitting here?"

I looked around and saw I was the only one still sitting in this section.

"Oh." I mumbled as I got up. Brian offered me his hand as he grabbed my carry-on with him.

"You okay?" he asked as he reached the line, where the stewardess was taking our tickets. I nodded and looked around anxiously. I saw a exit sign not to far away from us.

Maybe I could still make a run for it...

"Tickets?" I looked at the girl who was eye Brian up like he was a piece of meat. She had a twinkle in her eye and touched his hand ever so lightly as Brian handed her our tickets. "Here you go enjoy your flight." she said to Brian, ignoring my presence.

"Enjoy you flight" I mocked under my breath with a huff. Brian laughed and shook his head.

"Whats so funny Mister?"I asked him as he placed our bags in the overhead compartment. I slide into the window seat and buckled my self up, tighten it all the way so I'd feel more safe.

"You." he said sitting next to me. "Your going to cut off your circulation having that to tight on you."

"I'd rather it be tight so I don't slip out of it when we are spinning down to our doom!"

Brian snickered and held my hand. "Someone scared of flying?"

"No" I stated. He gave me the 'I don't believe you' look. "Okay maybe a little." He gave me the look again. "Okay fine alot." I sighed.

He laughed and moved the arm rest that separated us up. He pulled me into his side with his arms around my shoulders. "Then I'll have to protect you. No way your slipping away from me."

I smiled cheekily at him and kissed his lips. "You promise, I wont slip away from you?"

"Promise." he said and kissed me again. I smiled as I rested my head on his chest.

The stewardess were doing the safety run for the flight before they sat in there seats ready for take off.

I looked to the side of us and saw Matt and Val each ready to fall asleep. I looked back behind me and Tia and Zack sat there. Tia noticed me looking and smiled at me.

She knew I was afraid of flying as she gave me an apologetically look. I nodded and turned around resting back in Brian's arms.

He rubbed my arms soothingly and kissed the top of my head. I took in a deep breath as the plane began to incline into the sky. Closing my eyes as the turbulence began to freak me out.

"There its all over." Brian yelled into my ear, that was already popping.

I nodded and closed my eyes, at least I'll try to get some sleep. I felt him kiss my cheek before I drifted into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten comments and I'll post again right away!!!!!!

10 comments =104 =D promise!!!!!

&&&meet the band their touring with!!!!!!!

♪Save some face, you know you've only got one
Change your ways while you're young
Boy, one day you'll be a man
Oh girl, he'll help you understand
Smile like you mean it
Smile like you mean it
♫