Fake Boyfriend

You Deserve Much Better Than Me

I slowly opened my eyes into a bright light and white walls. My vision was blurry at first but then it became clearly and I was able to take in the room.

A vase with flowers were on the side of me on a glass table. I was up on a hospital bed in a gown with white sheets surrounding my body. Behind me I could hear the beeps of the heart monitors and the other monitors. A clear tube was hanging down and tangled up to my wrist which an IV was plugged into it. And to my right was my savior in a blue chair sleeping. Tia. I smiled at her which only result in pain and I winced softly not to wake her up.

I pulled down the sheets and pulled up my gown to look at my stomach.

Purple and Blue

The color of the busies marked around my stomach like the plague. I light brushed it with my fingertips and I didn't feel anything. My stomach was numb to my touch.

I pulled the covers back over me and the noise caused Tia to stir and she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Abby." she spoke softly probably so she didn't hurt a headache that was pounding through my skull. "I'm glad your up."

I smiled weakly at her and then looked down at my hands that became more interesting. "I don't want to go back with him."

"I'm not letting you." She said as she stood up. "I'm going to go get the nurse and call Zack."

I nodded. "Thank You." She nodded and left through the oak door.

I closed my eyes and listened to the beeps.

Why would Nate do that to me? I thought he loved me. I thought I loved him. I hate him.

"Glad to see your awake Miss Peters." a voice said. I opened my eyes and was meet with a pudgy woman in her mid-forties in a pink uniform. I smiled weakly at her as she read over my status and slowly took of the IV. "Your friend is filling out some papers then you can leave."

I smiled at her as she walked out the door. After awhile Tia came back in and Zack was with her. She handed me a bag. "Here I got some clothes for you."

You didn't-" I asked worried if she went back to Nate's apartment.

She shook her head. "No. I had Zack bring some of my clothes." I nodded as they left so I could change. It hurt to put them on but I tired my best and manged to get them on. I walked into the hallway and saw just Tia. "Ready? Zack is getting the car."

I nodded and we walked out to the car Zack was in. I sat in the back and smiled in the rear view mirror at Zack as he smiled back.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you."

"Your always welcome Abbs" Zack assured me. I smiled weakly and nodded.

We drove about 30 minutes and arrived a huge Mansion.

"You live here?" I asked. I've never seen where Tia lived Nate didn't allow it. Now that I think about it Nate wasn't perfect at all, he was horrible but I was blinded my love. I never want to be blinded again.

She nodded and watched as I stepped out of the car. I noticed there were several cars parked outside and I could smelled burnt coals, that must be coming from someones grill.

"Zack will put your stuff in your room and and I'll introduce to everyone."

"Everyone." I muttered as Tia pulled me through a house only to be pulled back outside but this time out to a backyard with a huge landscape and a pool surrounded by faux cliffs. "Wow."

She giggled and then I looked at everyone else looking at me. "Everyone this is my best friend and our new roomie Abby"

"Hey" a boy that was the shortest and the youngest whined. "I thought I was your best buddy."

"Who the fuck gave you that idea." Tia said and everyone snickered at shorty. "Anyways Thats Johnny." I like shorty better. "and his girlfriend Lacey, Matt and Val, Jimmy and Leanna, Matt and Jason Berry and their girlfriends Tess and Megan and mister lonely is Brian."

I looked at the last boy he was definitely the was the hottest of them. He stared at me with a smirk as he caught me looking him up and down. I blushed when his eyes caught mine and turned to look back at Tia.

"Your guys all live here?" I asked.

"No." Tia said. "Just Me, Zack, Brina, and now you. But the there's a studio in the basement so basically they do too." I laughed."Well go mingle" she shooed me away and went to sit on Zack's lap.

I sighed and went to sit in an empty chair between Shorty and Brian.

"Abby right?" Shorty asked. I nodded and smiled. I could hear Brian fidgeting behind me and I saw Shorty look at him and smirk. I wanted to turn around but I thought against it. "So why you move here?"

Brian stopped moving and I sunk into my chair and out of the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. "Needed a change." I sighed.

"Are you feeling better?" Lacey asked me. I guess Tia and Zack already told them.

I nodded and smiled at them. "That reminds me." I said and looked at Tia who was sitting in Zack's lap next to Brian. "I cant leave my stuff at his apartment."

"Your not going back." Tia stated matter-o-factly.

"Then how do you suppose I get it?' I asked seeking a glance a Brian's face that grew tense.

She looked at Zack and he just shrugged. "I can go get it?' he offered.

"No thats okay. I'll just go when he's at work." I said.

"No" Tia and Zack both shouted.

I sighed. "Fine but I want to go. You can be like my body guard."

Tia laughed and nodded. "I'll help."

"Sure you will."

"Skank"

"Ho."
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!

♪I told myself I won't miss you
But I remember
What it feels like beside you♫