Fake Boyfriend

The River

"Abby!"

I heard my name being called from downstairs. I left my room and walked down stairs to see Brian with the mail.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You got mail." he said and handed me the envelope.

I squealed when I saw it and ripped it open. Brian tilted his head to the side asking what it was but I just ignored him.

Dear Abby,

I just received your letter and as I read it, I wish I was there so I could kill Nate for doing that to you. I cant believe I left my baby sister to defend her self from such a monster. I'm sorry.

But on a happier note, I'm glad Tia let you live with her. But I'm not to thrilled about you living with a bunch of guys, let alone rockstars. If any of them hurt you they're dead, I'll come home and personal do it.

Its begining to get rougher over here Abbs. I wake up some days and I just feel like its never going to end. I watched guys lose everything they love and they have nothing they get to come home to. But then I remember you, and think about how Nate could of just taken you away from me. I need you when I get back home Abbs, you need to be there, your all I have since...Julia left. I'll try to come home soon, only time will tell.

I love you and miss you,

River

Stay Strong, and I'll come back to you.


I read the paper several times, tears floating down my face.

River Peters is my older brother and he was shipped to war in the middle east. I miss him so much. I used to live with him but when he left Nate had me move in with him. River never really like Nate but put up with him because I was blinded by love. Such a fool.

Julia. Julia and River were engaged before anything happened, before he left. Then she left all of us. She set him a letter not even a goodbye in person or over the phone, just a five word sentence. No Dear or love you not even a sincerely. All the letter said was It's over, I moved on. And the worst part. She had me send it to him. I never read the letter when I put it in the mail, thinking nothing was wrong. That was until I went to talk to her and everything was pack and nothing was left in River's house.

He had me put the house up for sale and let me have half the money for Nate and me. He was at war, with nothing but a broke heart.

I was his everything now.

And I almost lost his everything by being with Nate, and I couldn't do that to him. I needed to stay strong because he promised to come back to me.

"Abby?" I looked and noticed everyone was now in the living area looking at me. I could hear my sobs that must of caused them to flock to the noise. "You okay sweetie?" she asked rubbing my shoulder. She was glaring kinda at Brian, who was looking at her scared, mouthing 'I didn't do anything'

I shook my head and just wiped my tears. "Bri didn't do anything." I said as he put his arm over my shoulders. "Just a letter."

"Oh baby, is he okay?" Tia asked me as she lost the glare on Brian. I nodded. "Is he coming home?"

I frowned and let more tears escape my eyes. "Whats wrong babe?" Brian asked wiping my tears away. Since the club about a week ago, we began to act like a regular couple. It was just unofficial since he didn't ask me yet. And no sex...yet.

"Whats wrong Abby?" Jimmy asked me.

"Nothing wrong." I said and then looked at Tia. "He's not coming home, now."

"I'm sorry."

"Who's not coming home, love?" Brian asked me.

"River." I said simply.

"Who's River?"

"Her brother." Tia answered when I didn't. "He's in Iraq."

"Sorry." he whispered and kissed my cheek.

I nodded "I told him about Nate, Tia." I stated. "he's blaming himself."

"Sweetie" she said and hugged me. "You know its because your his everything, since...well you know."

I nodded."I just wish he wouldn't worry about me so much and just take care of himself." I kissed Brian cheek. "I'm going to go lay down."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I watched Abby walk up the stairs and heard the soft tap of the door shutting. I looked at Tia and Zack and motioned them towards the kitchen.

"Tell me about him." I said to Tia and held my hand out to Zack."I'll take fifty now fifty after I talk to her." I smirked at him.

Zack rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet. "I cant wait for the day you fall for her and I'm rich again."

I snickered. "Not likely." I said and placed the money into my pocket. "So tell me somethings about her and River."

Tia sighed and narrowed her eyes at me. "Your lucky I love her so fucking much or I'd castrate you for even bringing up money right now." she spat me.

"River is her older brother, your age, he's very." she said and snickered."very over protective. He hates Nate um but then again who doesn't. They where born in Wisconsin, Abby's favorite place in the world. But when she was about thirteen her parents where in a car accident and died and her and River had to move out here to live with their Aunt, which was my neighbor. She became my best friend and so did River. River was everything to Abby, she looked up to him so much."

"River got engaged to this girl named Julia Preston. He was in head over heels in love and we all thought she was too. River got shipped to Iraq about three months into the engagement. Abby didn't leave her room for three days when she found out. She didn't want him to go. She was being stubborn." she said and shook her head, as she was remembering a flashback and then she laughed.

"River told her he'd buy her a puppy if she did. She looked like a five year old when he told her that jumping up and down. It's was funny since she was twenty one at the time. She was dating Nate blah blah blah. She moved in with Nate when her brother left, and she got that puppy." she laughed softly. But then." she said and her face turned sad.

"Julia just left. She took everything with her, all she told him was in a letter. It broke River's heart and he's been there for about two years. He's hasn't seen home in forever. She's all that he has left."

I sighed. Abby was been through so much that I didn't even realize it.

"Hey Zack." I said.

"Yeah?"

"A fifty will be all for this one, thats all I want." he bite his lip but nodded and left the kitchen.

"Are you always going to take the money?" Tia asked.

I shrugged.

Because the truth was...I didn't even know anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!

♪They say that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light♫