Status: Currently on Hold

Untitled

Missions

Max woke up in a bright room. He quickly realized that it was not a hospital nor was he even on earth any more. By the bright colours it occured to him that he must now be in heaven. He stood up only to see an empty room that was very bright, so bright Max had to cover his eyes for fear of going blind. He walked about trying to find a door, someone to talk to. Someone that could quite possible answer his questions and guide him in the right difrection. He was walking about the room when a deep voice started to talk to him

" Max I called you here because I need your help" The voice said to him.

" What could I possibly help you with?" Max questioned the voice. He wasnt sure if that was a mistake or not.

" You are still needed on earth, but not with your family anymore. They have the love and support they need. There are still people suffering Max, I know you want to help, and I need you to help"

" So you are telling me that I can go back and live on earth, just not with my family?" Max asked.

" Not exactly. I will be sending you back for periods of time, where you will help someone in need. After the time is up you will be sent back here. During your time on earth you will be mortal,if something happens to you while you are down there then the Mission you are working is failed."

" So you want to send me back to earth to help people that need it? Why me though?" Max was just curious to hear the answer

" Well Max there comes so genuinley good people, sometimes and you seem to be one of them. No matter what the challenge, you are willing to help anyone that needs it. You are willing to sacrifice yourself and I need someone like that to help rid the world of all its problems"

" So when I go back down there, I cannot see my family at all?"

" They no longer need you Max. You are needed elsewhere"

" While I am down there, if I am killed due to the fact I am mortal does that make me dead for good and no longer able to help"

" No Max it means you fail that mission, then you are sent back here. There are going to be a few bumps in the road, I am sure, but in the end I think you are fully capable of saving the world"

" You think I can save the world?"

" Anyone can do there part Max"

" What is my first mission?"

" Max your first mission is simple. You are going to be sent back to help stop a man from being hit by a bus. This man is a good man, his family is struggling and they need him around, it is up to you to save him."

" Do I get to take anything with me?"

" You get a cellphone and a pocket knife. Use those in any way you can. There will be bad people Max, this is only just the beginning........
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the explanation to Max's missions are clear. If not then give me a shout and I will try and make it clearer.