I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Chapter two

Cat piss and the feeling of something wet pacing all over my face woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes to see Gary licking my face like I was a damn lollipop. I picked him up and put him beside me.

“This is the 3rd time this week you’ve woken me up like this.” I mumbled. Gary just meowed and jumped off the bed. I looked at the digital clock and it read 7:00 am. I sighed and moved the blanket down so I could have room to put my foot down. Once my feet made contact with the floor, it made contact with something else. I wiggled my toes in it and rolled my eyes.

“I should have fucking known…” I mumbled, taking a shirt from one on the draws and cleaning my feet. On the way out of my room I grabbed a towel and some clothes. I went to the bathroom and turned the water on from the sink. I filled it up and put the shirt in there. Then I took some detergent and put a lot on it. I heard scratching at the door way and saw that Gary was stretching.

“You’re lucky you were here first because I would’ve given you up a long time ago.” I told him, and his whiskers moved up and down and it looked like his mouth contoured into a smile. You see, the guy that used to live in this apartment is the boss of Belleville Hospital. I was homeless, no job, and I was wearing the same clothes for 1 month and a couple of days. The boss walked up to me one day in the park and told me he’d give me a place to stay and a job. I quickly accepted and began my life again from there. The one thing he forgot to add was that he had a cat that he didn’t want and that he hired people to kill criminals. But I was alright with the job. I wasn’t all excited about having a cat that looked like an old lady mixed with the Cashire cat.

After my shower I put on my clothes and fed Gary. Of course I fed him like 3 times. Damn fat ass cat, I swear. I didn’t know Persian Cats were so hungry all the time! Then I went and got a Swiffer mop and cleaned the cat piss. The smell stood there so I decided to get some Mr. Clean and some Febreeze from the store. I grabbed a jacket and my wallet and headed out the door.

As usual, the store was empty. This store was robbed so many times people were afraid to come in here thinking they would get shot or get robbed. I wasn’t afraid. I knew damn well if I survived I would get that fucker back. I’d get him back good.

I bought the Febreeze and the Mr. Clean and headed back home. When I opened up the door to my apartment I groaned in frustration. My condoms were spread out across the living room floor and when I went to my room I saw Gary attempting to open up my new box of condoms. I just stood there watching him like a mother would watch her child trying get to her nice china plates. When Gary opened the box he clawed all the condoms out of the box and rolled in them.

“You’re an idiot. You’re SO fucking lucky you’re not my child and that you aren’t human.” I told him, grabbing him and putting his in the kitchen. I put up a gate to he wont climb over and I gave him some more food.

After picking up my destroyed condoms I started to smell a strong scent of strawberries. Hmm, I knew that smell… and then it hit me. GARY. Every step I took towards the kitchen the scent got stronger. When I saw Gary he was snacking on my strawberries scented lube. Mother. Fucker.

“Dammit, Gary! Why do you do this to me?” I shouted.

Gary gave me the ‘I’m sorry’ look and meowed. I glared at him, and started to clean up the cat piss after smell. After that, grabbed my laptop and grabbed the phone. While I was waiting for my laptop to boot up the phone ringed. I checked the called ID and it was a number I hadn’t recognized. I picked up the phone.

“Hi, this is the 1-800-GetHelp hotline how may I help you?” I asked politely into the phone.

For the next 30 minutes I was taking down names of criminals I found on the police database and the people that called me to ‘get help’. The criminals on the police database had their house, their number and everything else. I would sometimes visit people at work or at home. I had to make sure that what they did was true, sometime people get accused of things they didn’t do. On rare occasions I would have meetings with them and find out if they really did it.

I printed out the paper of names and where to find them out. I grabbed my jacket, the paper, unplugged the phone, and headed out the door. First stop: 1933 Scotch Drive.

I walked up the marble driveway that belonged to a young rich man. He makes 23 in May. I pressed the door bell and a bubble gum chomping, blonde headed, hair twirling, smirking, green eyed, fake tanned, Barbie opened the door. I tried to hold back a disturbed face as she looked at me up and down and started to swing her hips. Um, high much?

“Hey sexy, want to come inside?” She asked, chomping on her bubble gum. She seductively licked her lips and I frowned. Did she honestly NOT see my gayish stand?

“Uh, I’m here to see Derek Sway?” I asked. She gave me a disappointed frown and led me inside.

Me and Derek sat on his nice leather couch and talked about his charges. He was charged with arson just because he’s a witness. I didn’t really believe him because one, he kept coughing and blinking his eyes. And two, his little slut get rolling her eyes and chomping really really really REALLY hard, which was driving me NUTS. I typed an X next to his name in my laptop.

For a couple of hours I was visiting people at their house and passing out my ‘1-800-GetHelp Hotline’ card. When I got home I ate, fed Gary for the hundredth time and left to go to work. When I finally got to work I changed into my ‘work’ clothes and got started. Nurse Nestor handed me and chart with names, age, room numbers and what they did.

I checked the chart to see that the first person on my list was male, 22, charged with arson and he’s in room 20. I wasn’t really interested in reading the names on the chart, I like to be SURPRISED. When I went to room 20 my eyes lit with excitement.

“Hey aren’t you…didn’t I just? What? Why are you dressed like…and why is there blood on you shirt?!” I heard a voice say when I stepped into the room.

“This?” I asked, pointing to the blood stains on my shirt. “This is from yesterday, don’t worry. You’re first on this list.” I told him, taking out my walkie-talkie. I buzzed some doctors to hold him down.

A few moments’ later 3 doctors came into the room, equipment on and ready to work. They walked to Derek and attempted to hold him down on the metal island.

“FUCK! I swear my job gets better and better.” I said, smiling.

I walked over to the closet, ignoring the “please don’t”s and the “What are you doing?!”s that were escaping Derek’s mouth.
I opened up the closet and glanced at a surgeon knife and different kinds of tubes filled with poison and acid.

“Guess what boys!” I exclaimed, smiling widely. “I’m feeling hella fucking creative today!” I sang.

I grabbed the surgeon knife and put it on the counter. I opened up the cabinets and found some small tubes and an injection needle. I went back to the closet and grabbed the poison Sarin and acid. I took off the top of the injection needle and replaced it with the tube so the tube was now connected with the needle.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!” Derek screamed from the island In the middle of the room.

I walked up to him and stuck him across the face. His nose started to bleed.

“Can you shut the fuck up? Can’t you see I’m trying to fucking concentrate? You’re not going to escape so don’t even fucking try. Just shut the fuck up.” I yelled at him. Jeez, this dude was feisty.

I continued to work on the shit I had together. I took the small tube and put it over the top of the needle. Then I put the tube of Sarin in it and put the top that was on the injection needle on top of the small tube that was connected to the needle. Wow, sounds confusing, eh?

“Hold him down, boys. This is going to hurt him a shit load.” I told the doctors that were holding down Derek.

I grabbed the tube of acid, the needle and also grabbed the surgeon knife. I walked over to Derek and the other doctors and sat down on a lawn chair. I put the tube of acid on the floor. I carefully balanced the new created needle on my lap and placed the surgeon knife on Derek’s arm, right below the shoulder. I slanted the knife and applied pressure. The knife cut through his skin, like a hot butter knife cuts through warm, wet, butter. I smiled at it. I was starting to like this knife.

Derek’s cries for help became louder but I didn’t mind. I kept applying pressure to the knife as it crawled down his left arm, trails of blood flowing down his arm, just like a flowing river of Kool-Aid. Skinning his arm was just the start. He hasn’t felt shit yet.

I dropped the knife and ripped off the hanging piece of skin. I threw it into the garbage and picked up the needle. Derek’s cries became louder and louder as he saw me digging the needle into his meat and pump the poison into his vein. Almost right away did the effects of the poison start. I looked up to Derek one more time and saw his pupils start to constrict. Affect one. Then he started to twitch, they were a few minutes apart. I knew that he wanted to control the twitching but he damn well couldn’t. Foam started to form at the side of his mouth slowly as the twitching seemed to become unbearable. I smiled at what I had done and picked up the acid from the floor. I told the doctors to go and sat on the counter, admiring the work I had done. I held the acid firmly in my hands.

“Ha, you’re completely pathetic, ya hear me?” I told him, getting off the counter and walking toward the now limp body lying on a metal island. The mixture of foam and drool was running off the side of his face and was leaking onto the island. I watched him closely as I started to notice the rest of the affects: he was trying to vomit and he had difficulty breathing. All while that was happening he was twitching. His pants started to get wet, indicating that he couldn’t control his body at all now and that he urinated. The spasms started to get more and more out of hand until he just stopped breathing. His limp body lied on the island for a few minutes as I just stared at him. Weird I know. I walked off to one of the random draws and found sanitary wipes. I took them and place them on the counter. I took Derek’s body and stuffed it into a garbage bag and wiped down the island. Well this was a fun experiment.

For the rest of the day I brought people to justice and bagged them up in a garbage bag. People always came to take the bag. I didn’t know where they go and why they were kept but I wasn’t allowed to ask.

After I was done treating my patients I started my 2 hour journey home only to reach my lovely apartment and see someone at my door way. If this is Christmas, this is the best Christmas present EVER because this man looked simply scrumptious. Some one is going to have to hold me back from taking him to the nearest couch and fucking him senseless.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA! :D