Shut Up And Let Me Go

The Beginning

Hey, the names Charlie, and I'm a girl. I've recently turned 16, I've been dieing to go to a My Chemical Romance concert all my life. They've just ended their tour in United Kingdom, so that means their coming to the states. Their first going to Bellville, New Jersey, their hometown, then coming to New Your City and then Long Island..where i am! My cousin Taylor or Tay works backstage with My Chem. so i can get my tickets pretty easily. But there's one problem. My parents. They'll never let me go. Not even with my 27 year old cousin! Too damn protective. What do they think I'll do? Runaway? Well i would, but I'l come back home, eventually. This is how it all started ; when i was 14.

First Day of Eigth Grade. You might think your parents will give you a little more freedom at age 14 but no, not for my parents...

It's was 6:30am and i woke up to the alarm clock. I got up and i stretched and yawned. (and yes this was my morning routine) I took a 10 minute shower, got dressed, blowed dried then straightned my hair, then applied make-up. Since i was wearing a pink The Used t-shirt i put pink eyeshadow on and heavy eyeliner like i do everyday.

I went down stairs, after insulting my own reflection in the mirror. And of course i didn't eat breakfast so i got yelled at. I went to call my best friend Amber on the house phone, cus i didn't have a cell phone. Amber always comes over before school.

''Hello?'' Amber asked

''Hey. Whats up?'' I asked

''Not Much'' she replied and of course she doesnt ask 'you' back cus shes just not that kind of person

we had a silence between us.

''When are you coming over?'' i questioned after our long silence

''About five minutes why?''

''Wondering'' I replied

''Okay, well i guess im gona go now''

''Alright, bye'' i ended

''See ya''

and we both hung up the phone.

My dad had just come home from his shift at the Police station. Probably one of the resons why hes too overprotective. He comes over to me and says hi, and i dont say anything back. He kisses me one the forehead and goes over to my mom causing a makeout scene. They hadn't seen each other in a long time i guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story, hope you liked it!
comments please?
the story will get interesting soon...i promise.
And keep reading!