Shut Up And Let Me Go

Is this the reason?

Theres was a silcence between us. I saw Gerard have this whole big wave of anger come up to him, then slowly woosh away.

''What?....How?'' He answered so calmly.

''I don't know. I was hopeing you'd tell me that'' I replied.

Gerard looked confused then let go of me and walked away. I just stood ther motionless, ready for what ever happened next. I saw him come up to me, and about to say something but didn't. Just got in the car and drove away. ''What?'' I whicpered to myself. I take out my phone and text him. The text read 'What? That's it just drive away? Your not even going to help me?' I pressed the send botton. He said he would help me, but instead he drives away.

I recieve another text, its from Gerard. 'I'm going to help, just not with you here, with me. Sorry.' Thats all it said. What is he up to? Wait...is he going to my house? He better not! I quickly walk, not run, don't want anything looking suspicious, I quickly run to my house, open the door immediatly. And guess what! Gerard, yea, he's not here. Now I can't leave, I can't listen to my hear anymore, it tells me wrong things to do.

I see my mom walking in to her room. Luckily, she didn't see me. I get up off the couch and grab onto the door handle. ''Oh, your not going anywhere'' I hear a voice behind me. I was my mom, the devil.

This time I didn't even think what I was going to do, and what would happen if I did this. I walk up to her. Close enough that she'd hear me, but far enough so she can't touch me.

''What are you going to do? Huh?'' I hear the devil speak once again.

''You know what! I'm not even going to try this time, I just have a few words for you....'' I say, but not over yet. ''Go to hell you curly haired, demon faced fuck! You don't deserve a life here!'' I yelled, I didn't really care if I didn't tell her off, just wanted to put it out in the open. I make a run for it again, thinking she'd chase me, but she didn't. I run outside, not knowing whats in store for me and run into someone. I see Gerard, Mikey, and Frank. I look to my right, and see cops

He called the cops on my mom! Thats not going to change her one bit! As long as I listen to My Chem thats as long as she will beat the shit out of me.

''Where are you running to?''Gerard asks

''Oh, no one just, wanted to go out for an excerise'' I said with a smile on my face that still looked guilty. Face it! I can't lie to him, he's my hero. Wait a minute, my hero, my mom doesn't hurt me cus of the music I hear, she hurts me cus their my Heros
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, its short.
Comments? Please...

xx