Shut Up And Let Me Go

Your kidding, right?

About 5 minutes later I hear a knock at the door. It's amber. I let her in

''Hey whats up Am?'' i greet.

''Not much'' she answered while making her way to the couch and turning the tv on fuse.

''Oook'' i said while joining her.

We watch 'Stevens Untitled Rock Show' and notice the first video they play is from My Chemical Romance, the song is mama. [ Authors Note: this really did happen, playing the song and all ] We start singing along to it, and my mom doesnt like My Chem. so she tells us to shut up, literally. But we still hum to the tune quietly. After the song ends my next fave song comes on which is Still Waiting by Sum 41. It's such a bummer cus i cant listen to it or I'll miss the bus. So we get up, Ambres already out the door, i see she's very excited for the first day of eigth grade. I walk in the kitchen and kiss my dad goodbye then walk in my parents room to see my moms putting her shoes on. I just stand there staring at her as i knew what she was up to.

''Uhm..hi?'' she says

we have another silence between us. then she gets up.

''Are you fucking serious?'' i asked angrily

''What'' my mum says while giggiling, acting like nothing was wrong. ''I'm walking you to your bus stop.'' she explained.

''I know'' i said annoyed

''is that a problem?'' she ask oh so nicely

''uhm yea!''

she seemed confused. ''why? im trying to keep you safe''

''MUM! im in the fucking 8th grade! i dont need you walking me to the bus stop. its a couple fucking houses down!'' i screamed and left the house before she can come after me. ''what was that all about?'' amber asked.

''nothing'' i said still mad.

The rest of the day just sucked. All my teachers already hated me, for whatever reason. Like i didnt mention before, my mom gets abusive sometimes so im a little scared to go home.

At the end of the day, im in english. the last period. Before someone calls me out and amber and some of the other kids i knew that liked my chem. so this obviously had to be about them.

Thats someone was the Captain in our club. its called the MCR Club. Yes, we had a club about them. Her names is Aora. Aora seemed like she couldnt keep the news 'till after school.

''Something terrible has gone wrong'' she said scared and about to cry
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it. comments?
comments = cupcakes! ^^
tell all your friends about this story! i need more readers =D
oh and sorry if its short