Shut Up And Let Me Go

It's okay

''What? What do you mean, not like that yet?''Gerard asked, seeing a little pain in his eyes.

''Uh, well, I love you like as Gerard Way, a rockstar, a singer from My Chem. not yet of the whole love thing, as relationship. If we hang out more or, um, learn more about each other my mind would change.''I explained.

''Ok, jus to let you know again, I love you.''Gerard repeated. I was just standing there like 'what the fuck?' he loves me, how?

''Yea, i know you do. Lets get back at the hotel now unless you want to walk some more, looking a demolised buildings that will probably never be there again.''I said laughing at the last part.

''Yea, we can walk.'' He replied. ''I don't mind if the demolished buildings aren't there anymore, it's better if there are trees, better for the enviroment, and better for us.''Gerard explained, heartfilled like. Aw he cares about the enviroment.

''Yea, it would be, but people don't care. They want us to be pleasureful and content.'' I told him.

''How could we be pleasureful and content when the world is coming to an end?''

''Well, were spolied, they think us having all this technology, will keep us content and not worry about global problems.''

''Yeah, I guess thats true.''

We keep walking down the road and nothing changed much anymorem only trees came down, and the further we went nothin had happened. This could be where the tornado didn't hit. Lucky people.

''You wanna head back?''Gerard asked holding my hand now, looking straight in my eyes, for whatever reason. I look down the road to see if there are interesting things happening.

''Sure, I guess.''I answered. We start walking back, its just 2 miles. It took us about an hour to get back, but it was nice, to hang with my hero, and someone who loved me.

''Is that you dad?''Gerard asked after our long walk together in silence.

''Um.....'' I said trying to look. ''Yea, it is my dad.''I answered sighing.

''Hey, it's okay.''Gerard told me. I just looked at him with an 'okay' look.

''Hey Charlie, and your walking with Gerard?''My dad greeted.

''Yea, why?''I answered and asked.

''Man, dreams do come true.''He answered. I start to blush. Gerard notices this and brings me closer to him and whispers in my ear, ''It's okay.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Comments please.
It will make me happy.

*gives out cupcakes and Gerard dolls, and leaves*

xo