Shut Up And Let Me Go

Your the little ***er, ***er

''WHAT! HOW IS THAT FUCKING BITCH HOME!''I screamed in the car. I saw the car next to us, they people were looking at us. So I screamed to them, ''What the fuck are you looking at? Huh? Turn around and fuck yourself, you fucking, stupid ass!''

''EY! Calm down Charlie!''My dad yelled.

''Sorry, I'm pissed, how is she home?''I start to calm down but still very mad.

''The police let her stay over night, they thought that since you were staying with Gerard last night, they thought you were going to live with him.''My dad explained.

''That's bullshit. At the moment I wish I did live with him.''

''Ok, calm down, listen to some music.''My dad told me, he knew music calms me down.

''Ok...whatever....I have a CD.''I told him.

''You can put it in.''My dad told me. I put my CD in, it was Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.. I put on I'm not okay, and start to sing along. I start to crack up because my dad is trying to sing along to.

We finally get home after our shocking and hilarious trip.

''I'll be right back, go in the house, I need to pick up something from the store.''My dad demanded.

''What? No! I'm not going in the same house, alone, with that fucker!''I told him.

''Be Brave, I'll be back in 5 minutes...about. Okay?''

''Ok, what if I die in those 5 minutes?''I asked.

''Charlie!''My dad pleaded.

''Alright, alright.'' I walk in the house, and everything tensed up. It felt like a war zone. I walk towards the room my moms always in a stay far away from the door, but I look in.

''Welcome home, Fucker.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe

Comments?

XD Cupcakes! lmao random

xo