Shut Up And Let Me Go

I sure hope this is a Nightmare!

''W-what happened?'' i asked scared like shit

''Uhm...I dont know how i can put this..'' Aora said. ''Well there's gotta be a way!'' i said getting annoyed already.

''It's really bad''Aora said stalling.

''Just tell us already!!'' Amber yelled. ''Uhm... alright...''Aora replied, not wanting to tell us this fast.

We welcomed each other in a long silence...

''Uh..hello? earth to Aora!'' i questioned

''Alright!, Good news or Ba--'' she got cut off by anothr girl in our club. ''Just tell us the bad'' she explained sounding annoyed and pissed.

''My Chem, went to their record company today..and...they dont want to sell their music anymore..'' aora said cautionary of what they might do.

''WHAT!!!'' we all screamed being really pissed.

One of the guys said ''I feel like punching someone in the fa--'' getting cut off Aora said calmly but depressing sounding ''Thats not the bad news''

''What do you mean thats not the bad news!?'' Amber screamed annoyed. ''They were so upset, even the driver was, that he couldnt concentrate on the road... and the got in a car accident'' Aora once again explained

We had another silence, that made us all think its just a nightmare

''Uhm..we have two bad news's.. wheres the good?'' Amber said trying to avoid the car accident subject. She wanted to just think it was a nightmare

''You no charlies cousin right..Tay?'' Aora asked. ''Yeaahh...'' we all answered at the same time. ''She wasnt in the tour bus with them, so she didnt get hurt. And the record company couldnt reach gerard or anyone else.''

''Oook...aaannnddd...?'' I said '' They sent their apoligies and wanted to sell their music again'' Aora explained.

We all sighed in disbelief when Aora started to talk again. ''There's more bad news though...''

''Whats that?'' one of the guys said. The one that felt like puncking someone in the face, his name is Kyle.

''One of them might not make it''

''Whos that?'' Kyle said anxiously

''G-G-G--'' Aora got cut off. ''Spit it out!'' Amber screamed

''G-Gerard...'' she said crying. Aora was like very obsessed with Gee and still is.

''Fuck!'' i mumbled underneith my breath. ''How?'' i asked..loud enough so they can hear me. ''He was sitting in the passenger seat, up front.'' she took a gulp, '' the seat the car hit... he got a blood trauma. He might die from losing to much blood.'' Aora explained.

''They have to put him in a coma'' Aora spoke again. ''Wait... when someone goes in a-a coma, that means he might make it!'' i said cheerfully but hopefully

''Yeah thats true...'' Aora explained
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it!
comments please!! =D
i tried to make it additcting on the last line to makyou wanna read more
i dont think i accomplished that though.
Sorry for making something tragic happen early in the story.