Shut Up And Let Me Go

Night, Special

I laugh, but smile.

''I don't know. It depends.''I answer.

''Depends on what?''He asked, smiling. For some odd reason, but I love it when he smiles.

''I don't know. Depends how well you can treat a girl.''

''I treat girls fine. Well, at leat I think I do.''He said still smiling. I laugh causing him to laugh to.

''You do, you do. But, I'm not even sure if thats right. I don't know how I can make up my mind faster.''I said.

''Well I'm not going to rush you.''He told me. ''How do you love me? I forgot.''

''What do you mean how do I love you?'I ask confused. We just stare at each other. He didn't even answer my question. ''Oh..I love you as a fan loving the singer. Fan kind of love.''I answer, finally knowing what he meant.

''Oh, ok.''He says. He looks at the Tv,and I'm still looking at him, wondering why I didn't love him yet.

''Moives not interesting.''Gerard says.

''Duh! You have to watch it from the beginning...''I say, smiling like a complete retard. Gerard just looks at me like I'm crazy, then suddenly starts to laugh, as if he just got what I said.

''What?''I ask trying to keep a stray face.

''Nothin it's just the way you said that.''

''It seemed like you didn't comprehend it right away.''I explained laughing.

''Yea, well.''Is all he said. We start to watch the movie and it did seem to get a little interesting, and a little scary. I looked at the clock it read 10:09pm.

''I'm going to leave in like 10 minutes ok?''I tell him.

''No don't go.''I smile.

It wasn't long before I forgot what I said, and fell asleep on his bed. Well we were already in that position for sleeping. Underneith the covers and all.

I'm half asleep, and it starts to get cold so I start to come closer to him to keep me warm. I open my eyes to see if he did anything. And he did, he smiled. ''Good Night.'' I whisper to him. ''Night, special.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw...she's special because she holds a speical spot in Gerards heart. Just to let you guys know.

Was it interesting? I don't think so. Tell me if it was, so then it will lighten up my mood.

Comments please! Please and Thank You.
I'm going to update more later...promise. xD

xo