Shut Up And Let Me Go

I'm not yours! I'll never be Yours!

I woke up, I though it was only 10 minutes I've been asleep. I looked at the clock,

''7:31''I whisper to my self. ''OH MY GOD! I completely forgot! I was supposed to be him like what? 9 hours ago!''I whisper scream. I look quickly at Gerard, He looks so, calm when he's sleeping. I kiss him on the forhead, I see him smiling. I smile to.

''Good morning.''He whispers still smiling.

''Morning.''I say back to him.

''You kissed me.''He says back.

''Yea, I did, why you ask?''

''Oh, I don't know, I liked it.''He says smiling widly, I smile back at him.

''I love you''He tells me again. He tells me this everytime he see's me.

''I know.''I reply back. ''You know, I was supposed be home 9 hours ago.''

''Oh, do you think your dad would be mad?''He asks.

''No, but my mom would be.''I tell him afraid how he will react.

''How she's in jail?''He asks confused

''No she's not, the police officer though I was going to live with you for the rest of my life, about.''I explain

''That's bullshit, your not going home.''He demended.

''What? Why? No, me and my mom, we get along now.''

''Thats what they all say, I don't want her hurting you again, your staying here.''He demanded again.

''What? No, I'm going home, you can't tell me what to do, your just not...whatever!''I yelled forgetting what I was going to say. ''If she hurts me, fine! Your right, but she changed, I know she did, she's nicer to me.''

''Charlie! I don't want to take any chances! Can you just please stay here!''He starts to raise his voice to.

''No! I don't know what your thinking! I'm not yours! I'll never be yours! I'm going home!!''
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh....

Comments? It will make me happy xD

xo