Shut Up And Let Me Go

Were not friends, Were Best Friends

We finally let go of our hug.

''You know, I hate it when we fight too.''Gerard admits.

''Yeah, but friends do that.''I reply.

''Best friends.''Gerard says back smiling.

''Aw....''I said smiling too. ''Your the best, best friend ever.''

''Not as best as you are.''We both smiled. And he gave me a peck on the lips. This made me smile more.

''So...tell me. Why is it taking you so long to decide if you love me or not?''He asks.

''Come on, your so pushy. I don't know why, you havn't proved to me yet that..well I don't know. A good guy I guess.''I answer, not knowing the real answer.

''Oh well, when you decide on it, let me know.''Gerard demanded giving me a peck on the lips again.

Gerards POV

When I kiss her, it feels like magic. Like nothing else matters. I really don't know what's making take so long to decide. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but I don't want to ask her if she doesn't feel the same way back, and plus it's too early, we just became friends..oh well, best friends.

When kissed her right now, I feel a smile form on her lips.

''You know, you have the softest lips.''I said as soon as we broke the kiss.

''Really? You have soft lips to, and really soft hands.''She said. Is she flirting with me? I really hope she is.

''Thank you.''I replied smiling. ''I love your voice to, I bet that voice sounds even better, singing.''

''Oh no! I am not singing for you.''Charlie protested.

''Why not? It's not that hard as it seems. I don't and I won't critise.''I say back.

''Alright, I guess later then.''Wow, she changes her mind fast. ''I wanna head back to hotel, and I'm going to call my dad.''

''Okay. Your going to stay out here and meet me in the hotel?''I asked.

''Yea, I'm going to stay out here. Better service.''
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! I totally know whats going to happen next. And it's exciting!! Stay tuned! lmfao.

Comments? Please! *gets on knees and begs.*
Hope that changed your mind. If you don't know how to comment here, post your comment on my page. I'll teach you the next chapter xD

I love you readers!

xo