Shut Up And Let Me Go

I totally forgot!

I came home a half and hour later.

I walk in the house, ignoring everyone.

''I said hi.''My dad says annoyed.

''Oh, sorry, Hi.''I answer. I walk up to my room and pack the important stuff first which is my, acoustic and eletric guitar, my MCR cds, my favorite book, and my laptop. I walk down stairs, ''Should I start packing my clothes?''I ask.

''Uh....yea.''My mom answers.

I run back upstairs, getting tired, I was rushing, don't ask me why. I finished packing my clothes, and looked around my room to see if I forgot anything important. I turn in a cirle, slowly, to see if I did miss anything.

''Oh, here's something.''I ask, dissapointed. I look at it. It's a picture of me and Gerard. ''Aww...''i say to myself. ''Fuck!''I just remembered. ''Oh my god!''I yell to myself, pissed off. I call him to apologise. No Answer. So I call Frank. Again, No answer. Why aren't they picking up? Are they mad at me? It was an honest mistake. I start to call Mikey, since they were brothers, he'll definitly know where Gerard is and why he won't answer his phone. And, no answer....again. ''God! It's a phone, your supposed to fucking pick it up! That's why it rings, not so you can enjoy the music.''I whisper loud to myself.

''I'll just text him.''I say to myself again. This is what the text read.

Hey Gerard,
I'm sorry for not going back to the hotel. I got caught in something else, I don't feel like telling you at the moment, I'm afraid you'd get mad. I called you too, and Frank, and Mikey. You guys didn't pick up, so I texted you instead. Write Back?
xx Charlie


''That should explain it.''I say to myself again. I look at the photo of me and Gerard, we look so cute together. I smiled, with a tear coming down my cheek. I miss him, I don't love him, it's odd that I miss him already, but not love him. I put the picture down, ''I'll pack it when I'm ready to leave.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Did it sound rushed?
I'm sorry if it did.

Sorry it's short =[

Comments will make my story exciting!

xo love you all!