Shut Up And Let Me Go

Can I tell you now?

I run back upstairs, while answering back to Amber's text. As soon as I enter my room, I turn the radio on, well a CD which is, Simple Plan. Shut Up! Starts to come on and I sing along. So loud I didn't hear my mom calling my name.

''What!''I yell down the hall, and down the steps, annoyed that she ruined my song.

''Turn it down! And don't make a mess in your room!''She yells back. I don't even answer her, I just close the door and turn the sterio down 5 knotches, so it's still loud.

I start rocking out in front of my mirror, singing still and air guitaring. I was so caught up in this, the time went by like a lightning bult racing through the sky. It was almost ten. ''I better get to bed.''I say to myself. I turn the sterio off, and get annoyed because of the quitness. I put my p.j.s that I made myself on. They had, skulls on the bottom of the right pant leg, and random squiggly lines going up the pant leg, joining together as they go up. And on the shirt, It says My Chemical Romance To The End.

I take my phone out to text Gerard saying 'Good Night'. I go into my bed and pull the covers up to my neck, and just sit there and day dream, then fall asleep over time, now its a dream.

-The Next Day-

I wake up, stretch and yawn. And do my morning routine. Brush teeth, take shower, get dressed, etc.

That took up about 45 minutes. Thank god I woke up at 6:30. I walk downstairs, and say bye to my mom and dad.

''You know, you don't have to go to school, your not 14 your 19.''My mom says.

''Yea, but my friends don't know that, and I don't plan on telling them anytime soon.''I reply. ''Bye.''

I get to the school, ten minutes later. And school was just boring as usual, nothin ever exciting happened. Except for, science, I get a text. It read:

Hey, sorry it's late.
Are you coming to the hotel later?
Because you can't. And I can only explain it if I tell you my bad news. Can I tell you now? Write back soon.
xoxo Love always, Gerard


Uhm....what? I text him back saying:

Uh..not yet, I'm in school.
Later, I'll text you. Or should I call?
xx Charlie


Matter of seconds later he texts back saying,

Oh I'm so sorry hun, You can call.
Love you, Gerard


''Charlie, put it away.''I hear my pesky teacher say. And I had to obey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Comments please.

*gives out Gerard and Charlie dolls and Chocolate!*

xo