Shut Up And Let Me Go

Now we'll never be able to see each other

And that was the end of excitment.

School had finally ended, and I couldn't wait to know Gerard's bad news. 'Should I take the bus home or walk?'I thought to myself. 'Walk.' So I can get some privacy when I talk to Gerard.

I take out my phone and start to call Gerard.

''Hello?''He answers.

''Hey, I'm ready.''I reply.

''Ok. I'm on tour now.''My mouth dropped, I was about to say something but Gerard beat me to it. ''I'll be back in a couple of months, or by next year.''He said. By the way he said it, I knew he was bitting his lip.

''Fuck Gerard.''Was all I can manage to say.

''I'm soo sorry, Charlie. It's not my fault.''He answers.

''I understand, but I didn't even get a chance to say bye, to all of you guys.''I said, with a tear staind face.

''Are you ready yet, to tell me your bad news?''Gerard said. He was always so pushy.

''Yea, I guess so.''I said lying, I wasn't ready. But it seemed fair that he told me his bad news and he still doesn't know mine. ''I'm moving.''

''What!''Gerard yelled. This made my tears come out faster. I hate making him mad.

After his panic attack, he decided to say something else.

''So that means, when I come back from my tour, I still won't be able to see you.''

''Yea....''I said, still crying, and sniffling at the last part.

''Aw don't cry Charlie, well find a way, don't worry.''He says trying to cheer me up.

''Alright, well I have to go.''I reply.

''Ok, Bye, I love you and I miss you.''He said.

''Bye, I miss you too...a-.''And I stopped there, I was about to say I love you back, but it didn't seem right, yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Please, don't make me get on my knees.
I only have one person always commenting. I want some more.
And that commentor, keep writing great comments!

I love you all!

xo