Shut Up And Let Me Go

I Don't Hate You

And of course he didn't listen, he called again.

''What!''I yell into the phone.

''I'm sorry.''Gerard said. He was sensitive, if he made you mad or upset and what not, he'll apologise for it, quickly. I loved that about him.

''It's fine.''I said. ''I know you hate me because I love someone else.''

''I don't hate you, I still love you. I'm just mad you don't love me, you love some other guy.''He admitted.

''Oh, well this guy, I've liked since middle school.''I told him.

''Oh, and you guys just met or....''He said.

''We just met, and we.....nevermind.''I said, deciding not to tell him we kissed, and were going out Friday.

''You, what?''Gerard asked.

''You'll get mad.''I said.

''No, I won't, I promise.''He said.

''We kissed, and he...um...he asked me out, like to go out.. on Friday.''I admitted.

''Oh.''Gerard said, I can tell he was jealous. ''Does that mean when I come back from tour next week, you won't want to see me?''

''I'd love to see you Gerard, and your coming back so soon?.''I said, smiling.

''Yea I am coming back and Aw, that made me smile, I'd love to see you to.''He said happily. ''And maybe I can meet this guy your in love with, whats his name?''

''Steve.''I told him. ''Ok, Let me ask you something. Do you want me to get detention?''

''Hell no! I want you to do good in school.''He yelled.

''Oh, because you always call me when I'm doing something important, for school.''I said.

''I'll go then, finish your homework, and......stay in school!''He protested. We both laughed.

''Alright bye.''And I hung up.

And I recieve a text from Steve, and Gerard.
Gerard's read:

You always hang up before I can say bye.
So I'm going to do it now.
Bye, Love.
xoxo Gee
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it was just a whole conversation between Gee and Charlie.
Next chapter won't be.

Comments! Did you like or love or hate this chapter, or better this story. xD

xo