Shut Up And Let Me Go

Who Told?

It was finally Friday. I woke up to the ring on my phone. I got up and did my morning routine.

I had a lot more time to kill and I was bored as hell. I went into my room, turned on the sterio and my computer. I waited for everything to load. I signed onto AIM and went to see if Steve was on. He was. I i.m.ed him

MyChem Freak x: Hiya
secretlydead x: Hey
MyChem Freak x: Can't wait until tonight
secretlydead x: neither can i
MyChemFreak: What are you up to?
secretlydead x: nothing just getting ready for what ever happens today.
secretlydead x: you?
MyChem Freak x: Same.

I didn't want to tell him I'm in 8th grade, again. I'm not ready for it. I have no clue how he's going to react. i never do. I know he's a good guy and he won't freak about everything, bue I'm still just scared.

I said bye to Steve and went downstairs and left, without telling anyone I was going. I started walking to school, and it was torture. Everyone who saw me walk to school was making fun of me. What did I do to deserve this? They were making fun of me for kissing Steve and going out with him tonight. I didn't tell anyone anything, how could they know? I quickly ran up to Aora, Amber, and Kyle, they were all just standing in front of the school talking about go knows what.

''Alright! Who told?''I asked angry.

''What do you mean Charlie? We did't tell anyone anything.''Amber replied. They all laughed, and I knew by this they were lying.

''What the fuck? Why did you tell?''I asked again.

''You didn't say we couldn't tell anyone.'' Aora said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, they'd win anyway/ All I can manage to say was ''Fuck you.'' and I walked away.

I got to my first period class, safley. Even though people were still pointing and making fun,b ut I chose to ignore it. My first period class was math, with all the cheerleaders and football players, so math was torture to.

One of the football players passes me a note, he said it was from Deanna. The schools most popular girl.

Ooooo...Ready for your date tonight? Kissy Kissy.

Thats exactly what it said. It wasn't fair, I knew that they always hated me for the way I dress. I'm just a regular person. Who cares who I have feelings to, you don't see me making fun of her boyfriend, do you?

I looked at Deanna, and she started cracking up, with the rest of the class too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, poor Charlie.
The next chapter is her school day still.

Comments?

xo