Shut Up And Let Me Go

Problems are all solved! But another thing to acco

''What!?'' I screamed at her while accidently dropping the glass, which made her more mad.

''I told you to fucking get out of my face and you didn't, you god damn didn't!!!'' She screamed in my face while smacking me across the face. ''Well i guess your letting all your little friends down now. You better find a different way to get there then, I'm not allowing for you to go so tough luck finding another way.'' she said feeling happy that she ruined my life some more.

''You know what? FINE! I will go find another freakin way!'' I yelled, leaving the room.

''Charlie, whats the matter?'' my dad asked before i stomped upstairs leaving him confuse. Before i knew it, my dad was in my room. I gotta addmit. He looked pretty worried and upset for me, even though he doesnt know what happened....yet.

''MUMS THE MATTER! She wont fucking let me to visit My Chem. at the hospital!'' i explained to him, and of course screaming my lungs off.

''Okay, okay, chill out'' my dad said convincing and worried. ''Just get another permission slip, I'll sign it. I know how much this means to you. Alright?''

''Alright...'' i said in disbelief that he'd actually help me. It's actually turning out to be kinda obvious to myself that I love my dad alot. And not so much of the crazy bitch.

After 10 minutes he's there trying to cheer me up, which did work, he came up with a great idea! And i mean wonderful!

''Why don't you start a fundraiser for these guys. You can collect money selling like, hmm... food. Like cookies, and cupcakes.'' he explained to me

''Thats a great idea! But why do we need money for them? It's not like we're raising money to find a cure for cancer''

''Well, uh... you can see if you can pay there hospital bill. Or just, so they can buy more merchandise for there band to sell or b-'' he got cut off

'' Thats great! I can i mean we can (talking about the whole mcr club) do both too, if we earn enough money that is.'' I explained in excitment!

I quickly go call up our captain, Aora, and tell her everything. She thinks its a good idea too. But I have to get the permission slip first to know that we'ra all going, and how much money we need for our long trip to New York City.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for updating late. My cousins are here from Florida and I spent time with Carmine, my cousin, like all day.

Hope you liked the update!
comments? all readers comments please. They'll rock my world!
and cupcakes to all my readers and commentors!
tell me good things and bad things. Unless you want a boring story comments for things for stuff to happen in the story cus I'm running out of ideas.