Shut Up And Let Me Go

What Would I Say

The Next Day

I woke up to the bright sun. I groaned and got up. I, of cource, stretched. I sat there for a minute more. I looked at the clock. 9:53a,m the clock read. I walked slowly to my door, opened it, and headed downstairs. When I reached the last step I saw Gerard. Sitting on my couch. Peacfully, sleeping. i tip-toed to him. Being as quiet as I can be. I hit a crack in the floor and made a small sound. I stopped quickly, an looked at Gerard to see if he had awoken. He didn't. I got to the couch, and saw some space for me to sit. I sat next to him. I picked up my arm, feeling lots of pain from when Steve threw me against the floor, and gently rubbed his smooth, pale skin. I saw him smile his breath-taking smile. He groaned, opening his eyes.

''Morning sleepy.''I geeted. He groaned again.

''The sun...'' He whined.

''I know.'' I laughed. ''It woke me up to.'' Gerard laughed, too. He got up in a sitting poiton and I moved to sit next to him. He hugged me and I couldn't resist and I hugged him back.

''Gerard?'' I asked.

''Yes?''He asked pleasnetly.

''What happened to Steve?''

''Oh...uh...''He started. ''He got... arrested.''

I think, he thought I'd freak out. I wasn't surprised. He deserved it.

''Oh.'' I sighed looking away from the bright sun.

''Well the good thing is, you won't get hurt again.''He promised.

''Yea...''I smiled. I hated eing hit, pushed, hoved around like I'm nothing but a piece of shit. Thank god my mom stopped.

''So tell me.''Gerard said.

''Tell you..what?''I asked confused.

''Why'd you fall for him?''

I had to think. I actually wasn't sure. I don't even think I was thinking when I decided I wanted to go out with him.

''Looks.''I began. ''I knew somewhat about him...but...love always beats you. You know, you fall so much because there cute, or whatever, and you only pay attention on that. Not whats inside. And....I actually think I wasn't even thinking about my answer.''

''Oh..you need to think about it more, I guess..''He replied.

''No I don't'' I said, obviously. ''It's a definate no now.''

''Well, I meant when he asked you. And you knew nothing about him.''He said. I looked away. Not knowing my answer.

''What would you say if I asked, you?'' He asked.

I looked away, and smiled. I definaitly knew my answer.

''I would say....yes.''
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I havn't updated long. re arraning house....no computer...sorry.
Over my aunts house. thats why I updated.

Comments make me happy!! i'll update tomorrow too. (;