Shut Up And Let Me Go

Is There Something Wrong?

I looked down at my hands, trying not to blush. I looked up from the corner of my eye and saw Gerard smile his widest I haven't seen in months. I decided to break the silence, as I was getting annoyed of it.

''W-What would you say?''I stumbled. Gerard looked my way and half-smiled. Gerard picked up my head with on finger, below my chin, picking it up slowly, and looked straight in my eyes.

''Yes.'' I was surprised. After me leaving him, and going out with a total dim-wit, he would still go out with me? I mean, why would someone want to go out with me, or even better, like me? I turned my head facing the wall, trying not to look at Gerard, Trying to hold back my tears.

''Charlie, I love you.''He admitted. This made one tear slide along the side of my cheek. I never had someone say 'I love you' to me and meant it. Well, I did, Gerard did, but his felt stronger then just the regular 'I love you's' we'd pass along to each other, once in a while.

''I love you, too.'' I answered, trying to make it sound, real, passionate, as truly as I can. I looked back to Gerard's direction and he wasn't smiling. Did I do or say something wrong? I thought, saying I love you to him, from me, was all he wanted to hear.

''Is there something wrong?'' I asked, feeling a rush of sadness creep over me. I saw him think. I knew he wanted to tell me something, I just knew.

''Um.....''He began. He sighed before finishing his sentence. ''No,no, everything's...alright.''

I looked away from him again. Something was bothering him, something I knew wouldn't be good. A million of thoughts took over my brain. Each and everyone of them, bringing me into a pitiful depression.

''Uh..can you excuse me?'' I got up and headed for the kitchen, as I went through the hallway, right before, I exited the living room, I heard Gerard say, ''Sure.'' His voice was in pain too.

I got into the kitchen, took out a glass cup from the while cupboard, and walked to the fridge, filling my glass up with water. As I started drinking my water down, with my eyes looking in the cup, watching how much I drank, someone came through the back door. I was horrified. Was this a burglary? I ignored the rules my health teacher gave when your in the same house with a burglar, and closed my eyes tightly, as if that will help. I heard someone laugh. ''Charlie, whats this?''The voice asked. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw my dad standing there looking amused.

''Oh, I thought, you were-'' I got cut off.

''A burglar?''My dad asked, laughing.

I laughed, ''Ah..yea.'' I shook my head, I remember the last time I thought a burglar was coming in my house and I closed my eyes. My dad thought I as sleeping, standing. So he brought me to this place that deals with sleep walking. It was hilarious.

I decided to ignore my dad and go back into the living room. I reached the end of the hall, right before the living room starts, and I heard Gerard talking to someone on the phone.

''Oh, OK, I'll be there, 20 minutes?''Was all I could hear. I saw him get up, I quickly ran to the kitchen pretending I didn't hear nothing. Gerard came into the kitchen.

''I have to go, Frank needs me.'' He smiled and kissed my lips softly.

''Oh, OK, tell him I said hi. And I really miss him.'' I smiled softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Likey?

Comments!!!!! (:

xoxo