Shut Up And Let Me Go

I Love You, More Than You Deserve

Gerard kissed me lightly, but still passionatly, ''I love you, bye.''

''Love you too, see ya.''

I smiled, bit my lip a little and looked and my dad. He was smiling, too.

''What?'' I asked, my face suddenly serious and he was still smiling.

''Going back out again?'' He asked, though he already knew the answer.

''....yes!'' I squealed I was so happy. Too happy to not show it.

I looked at my dad again, he was still grinning, so weirdly like he wanted to hide something.

''Going out to dinner anytime soon with him?'' He asked.

''Uh....you want me too?'' I was suspicous, what did he want?

''Oh, well he gave me this...'' He handed me a folded paper. Looked exactly like an invitation to something. I opened up, suddenly anxious.

It said:

Hello beautiful,
I'm having a party this weekend with my friends that I havn't seen since god knows when. I want to invite you and your family. I was too nervous to ask you in person, I don't know why, so don't ask.

To let you know, even though you already know, I love you dearly and I never want to loose you again.

By the way, it's a regular party, you can wear a fun party dress or your favorite sweatpants, It doesn't matter to me, you'd still look very cute.

xoxo,
Gerard


I smiled widly, I am going to this party.

''We're going.'' My dad interrupted.

''Ooook...'' I answered, ''Do you know when it is?''

''Saturday.'' He noted.

''Great!'' I had absoultly no plans for this saturday, well now I do. I looked at my father he was smiling again, and shaking? Why? He was definitly nervous about something, or.. excited...

''I love you Gerard.'' I mumbled under my breath. It was random and no reason for it, but I just had to say it, no matter why.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated!!! YAY!!

I deserve a party!

Cupcakes and Gerard dolls for EVERYONE! Now lets turn up the tunes and dance!

Comments will make so much more happier!