Shut Up And Let Me Go

You Are Truly My Knight and Shining Armour

I got back to the party, giving them a couple more minutes. I immediatly saw Gerard. He saw me first so he already started walking towards me, with his biggest smile I always loved.

''Hey kitten.'' He welcomed. Whats with the pet names?

''Hey Gee.'' I smiled back.

''Gosh, I love it when you call me that.'' And he kissed me passionatly. He was certainly happy. But let going oh so quickly. This upset me. I pouted. ''Aw, I'm sorry.''

''Everyone ate already?'' I asked changing the subject and feeling a bit hungry.

''Yea, sorry. Impatient people.'' He sighed, looking at everyone. ''Here.'' He dragged me to the kitchen where all the yummy stuff was. I immediatly began my work. Putting only appitizing things on my plate. At the very end of this table, where no more food was, I looked at me plate and only ended up with a spoon full of baked ziti. Grrr. Oh well, If it fills me up, thats a thumbs up.

''My mom made that.'' Gerard said, bringing me to a table. He pulled out a chair for me, then got his own chair, moving it closer to me.

''It's....'' I began chewing my first bite. ''...delicous.''

''Really? Thanks, I'll tell her that.'' Gerard smiled.

I finsished my plate early. Not realizing how hungry I was. I looked at everyone who was dancing to the slow music that I didn't even realise come on. I felt one pair of eyes on me the whole enitre time, so I decided to see who it was. Gerard. What a surpirse. He was smiling a sweet smile.

''What?'' I laughed.

''Wanna dance?'' He asked still smiling.

''Sure.'' My answer was obvious. I stood up and Gerard took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. He kept his hand in mine, and his other hand on my waist. My other hand was right below his shoulder. I didn't know how to dance, and obviously Gerard knew that so we just swayed back and fourth.

Gerard was still smiling. Everytime I saw his perfect face, it made me smile. It made me happy that he's all mine, and I'm all his. Forever and ever.

Gerard stopped at the same time the music did.

''Everyone! I have an announcment to make.''He yelled. Everyone looked straight at him, and occaisonally I felt pairs of eyes on me. I hated being the center of attention.

I looked at Gerard, who of course was smiling at me too. I saw Gerard and he looked down at his feet and went on one knee. Oh my god. Is this happening? Is he doing what I think he's doing?

''Charlie.'' He began. Reaching into his pocket to pull out a velvet box. He opened it swiftly. And I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. The ring had one big diamond, and I was sure it was one-hundred percent real, the big diamond was followed by two smaller diamonds, both having a tint of green. I immediatly thought he went with a hint of green for my birthday in May. ''I love you so much. You are the air I breathe. Without you I would die. I wake up and fall asleep thinking about you, and only you. You are my one and only true love. When I'm away from you, the only person I want to be with is you. When I see a shooting star, I wish for you. I've waited all my life for you. And I don't want you to leave.''

''Charlie. Will you marry me?''
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!!

What do you think she'll say?!?!

If you want the full affect of this proposal, listen to 'Bella's Lullaby - Twilight Soundtrack' It really helped me write this part of the story.
xoxo
forever and ever.