Shut Up And Let Me Go

Surpise

He nodded, and made a half smile. We started our way out the door, and as the door closed I heard my dad add, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I laughed and so did Gerard.

We got back in the car, and Gerard started it. He stretched his arm to go on my seat to help him look behind him, because he had to back up out of the drive way. He gave me a smile as he turned forward after successfully backing out of my driveway.

So many thoughts were going through my head. Like, where are we going? What's going to happen? I was just so excited and nervous all at the same time.

Gerard reached to turn on the radio to get some sound circulating through the car. It was just too damn quiet. We haven't talked a lot since we got engaged, I wonder why.

There was a really good song on, I enjoyed listening to it. It was that 'Sweet Home Alabama' song from 'Kid Rock.' It reminded me of all those amazing summer days with Amber and all those lovely people. Taking me out of my thoughts, I heard Gerard singing to this song. I looked at him and he looked like he was having a blast. I started to laugh really hard. Not wanting to ruin his moment I decided to join in the fun and sing what I know. It's nice to know that we can have moments like this for the rest of our lives together.

The song ended, and I just stared and Gerard, laughing still. He was laughing, too. I quickly said "I love you" to him, I really admired the fact that we can be our complete selves around each other.

He looked at me, and said, "I love you, too." He grabbed my hand, and added, "Forever."

I blushed. I whispered back, "and ever." Gerard squeezed my hand, and smiled. So did I. I looked into the road ahead of us and just imagine how are lives are going to be together. The though of just getting married, made me feel utterly amazing. I couldn't think of anything better.

We ended up on a side road, and Gerard pulled into some parking lot. It was a hotel parking lot. It looked pretty fancy. Is this the surprise? Bringing me to a hotel?

"Surprise." Gerard started. "I knew your parents wouldn't let me stay in your room all night, so I wanted to bring you here. We can spend the night together, watch movies, hang out, whatever."

I knew that wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but it was really sweet.

"Yea, they won't let you stay in my room all night, but they'll let you take me out somewhere they don't know, over night." I laughed. Gerard chuckled. "Yeah, I know."

I looked at Gerard, and I had to kiss him. I just couldn't not. I felt something come over me. Something. It felt good. I love him. He's perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
lovely, lovely.
I'm actually writing this story again!!
Aren't everyone that loves this story all happy now?

I will write as much as I can when I can. Because I just started a new story called 'Destiny Spells' so I am tempted to write all my stories I kept on here.

:D
xoxx