Shut Up And Let Me Go

Why is this happening again?

Charlies P.O.V.

I can't believe Frank Iero was talking to us! And he's really nice. And Amber....psh! She's all over him.

Amber right now is talking or shall I say whispering to Aora, Kyle is just....lost. He's walking around aimlessly, like he doesnt know where he is, everyone else is behind and talking, and me, well some things never change.

''Hey''Frankie said. I didn't realise I was standing right next to him. I got really confused. A couple of seconds later I got out of that stage and answered, ''Oh, hey, What's up?'' I said laughing

''You didn't realise you were right next to me, did you?''He asked.

''Uh...nope'' I said becoming really lost. This never happened to me before. I'm always there, knowing whats going on, not lost. Whats happening to me? Maybe I'm just nevous, or excited, or...I don't even know.

''Yeah...have those days''He laughed. I didn't even hear him, I was still lost. I don't like this.

I was like this until we got to the hospital room Gerard was in. I heard screaming, crying, and nurses running in? Telling us all to leave? What happened? My thoughts were speaking, or it was just cus I looked lost..again

''It's okay, Charlie, he'll be alright.'' I looked up, it was frank. ''It's okay, stop crying'' I heard him whisper to someone ''Is she okay? She looks lost.'' But didn't hear a response

I didn't even realise I was crying, wait....how did he know my name? Amber must of told him.

I finally got out of my 'Lost' state for good, well at least for now. I saw a nurse come our way, I decided to answer Frank now, to let him know I'm fine and before the nurse tell us something bad, because she had a worried and sad look on her face.

''It's okay Frankie, happens all the time, I'm fine'' I told him...lying
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry short chapter, mums being annoying-.-

I'm happy! So I decided to write another chapter.
hehe I have 72 readers and 6 subscribers..more?

comments? Tell me if this chapter was Interesting, or if it was bad.

Thanks to All Readers! *gives out frank dolls and cupcakes*