‹ Prequel: The Reason
Sequel: Perfect World

Vulnerable

Image

This is the sequel to The Reason. Remember Larissa wrote this story, I [Amber] didn't. She asked me to post it for her. Feel free to comment the story and tell her how much you love the stories. She reads the comments!

Chastity's life is far from perfect. She's still living with her grandparents in a house that she hates, she misses her room and her mother. Her best friends are leaving her to dwell in her misery and her friend had recently passed away.

Graduation was coming, and Chastity is failing three classes, the world seems too cold survive in alone, and Chastity felt very alone since her less than amazing birthday party.

It's been almost a month since Chastity has talked to the one person that could make everything feel alright.

It's been a month since she's seen Alex.
  1. 01
    To show him how vulnerable I was without him.
  2. 02
    I need to think of something else before I have an epiphany or a breakdown.
  3. 03
    I missed you.
  4. 04
    All because of you, I haven't slept in so long.
  5. 05
    I'll sing to you.
  6. 06
    It's hard to recall the past seven days that were leading up to this one, glorious moment.
  7. 07
    I couldn't live without the sound of Alex's voice.
  8. 08
    "Gonna get lucky tonight Jack?"
  9. 09
    "Honestly Jack, the last thing I remember from last night was doing the Macarena with you."
  10. 10
    "Want to go to a party?"
  11. 11
  12. 12
    Masochistic and stupid; what a great combination.
  13. 13
    THE END.
  14. Guess what!