Shut Your Mouth and Get Down on the Floor

Help Me Sleep Again

I woke up on his bed, my naked body under a thin sheet.

I yawned and sat up. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, with only a pair of boxers on, looking out upon the city through his huge window.

The curtains were pulled back to display a cloudless night. It was a full moon, a huge one at that, seeming to engulf the skyline in front of it.

I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

He didn’t move, just let out a grunting sound. I wasn’t sure what to make of it.

I sat next to him and touched his cheek. “Gabe?”

“I can’t love you, it’s not right,” he looked at me. His eyes were red.

“It is, it is right now.”

“But what am I thinking? You’re with Devin…”

I pressed a finger to his full lips.

Gabe pulled me to him and held me close.

“I’m confused, Millie.”

I didn’t reply for a moment. To be honest I wasn’t sure what to say. “I am too.”

He held my shoulders and looked at me seriously. “I love you.”

I kissed him softly and pulled away. “I love you too,” I whispered, our lips still close.

He kissed me back, pushing me back to the bed.

Gabe let me go and hovered over me. He stared at me intently.

“I’m such a compulsive liar,” he shook his head slowly.

I didn’t respond.

He fell next to me on the bed and let out a long sigh.

“Help me sleep again,” he whispered.

I crawled on top of him and smirked, leaning down to kiss and bite along his neck and collarbone. His hands traveled down my back and I heard him moan.

“Baby, don’t you know we’re all whores?” I whispered, my lips an inch from his.

I don’t think either of us understood what we were doing, being together like this. It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

But it always seems like what’s forbidden is what you want most.

And as we made love again and again that night, I knew Gabe was what I most wanted. And I couldn’t have him forever…
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment :]
i dont have much time, so i stay up late to write this for you guys :D