Think of You Later

One.

"Why did you have to go?" Leigh looked down at her boyfriend Jeremy's grave. "Why did you have to leave me here alone, Jeremy?"
Leigh got down on her knees, and started crying. "It's all my fault you're gone. It's all my fault."

[FLASHBACK]

"Baby, I'm just going to go pick up Mike from a bar downtown, and I'll be back as soon as I can." Jeremy tugged at Leigh's hand.
Leigh sighed. "I just wanted to spend time with eachother tonight, before you go back on tour."
"Baby, I'll only be gone for at least an hour." He laughed. "And when I get back, we can spend every minute of the rest of the night together."
Leigh smiled. "Okay, but you better not be lying."
"I'm not, babe." Jeremy kissed her on her lips. "I love you." he let go of her hand..
"I love you too, Jeremy." Leigh watched him dissapear from the apartment.

***
11:40 p.m.

Leigh woke up, finding herself on the couch, and her house phone ringing repeatingly.
She got up from the couch, and walked over to the phone.
The caller ID read Dylan.
Leigh answered it. "Hello?"
"Leigh?" Dylan sounded worried.
"Yeah? Whats up?"
"Oh, Leigh." Dylan started crying.
"Dylan, what is it? You're worring me."
"Leigh, did anyone call you?"
"Dylan, no why? What is it?"
"It's Jeremy, Leigh." Dylan took a deep breath. "Leigh, Jeremy's dead."

Tears formed in Leigh's eyes, and started pouring down her face. "WHAT!" she screamed. "Dylan, stop fucking lying to me!"
"Leigh, I wouldn't lie about this. I'm at the hospital, Leigh I'll come and get you, try to stay calm."
"Stay calm? Dylan! What the fuck. This isn't happening. Jeremy can't be-- He's not."
"Leigh--"
"No, don't talk to me." Leigh cried heavier. "Jeremy's probably in our room! He told me he'd be home tonight, I must of just fallen asleep." Leigh ran down the hallway, and into her bedroom, where she didn't find Jeremy. "No. God! No." She collapsed to the floor, crying.

***

For the rest of the night, Leigh stayed at the hospital. She wouldn't believe the fact that the love of her life was dead. And that he was never coming back to her. Ever.

"Leigh, come on, drink this." Leigh's mother handed her a cup of coffee.
Leigh looked at her mother, and looked away. She looked pale, she had dark rings around her eyes.
"Sweety, will you just talk to me? I know you're going through a rough time.. But honey, drunken accidents happen all the time."
"Mom," Leigh looked at her mother. "This wasn't supposed to happen to Jeremy." tears formed in her eyes. "How could god do this? How could god do this to such a wonderful person? I don't understand."
"Sweety, god didn't do this. The person who was driving drunk did.." Her mother said.
"Mom, please." Leigh looked away. "You knew what I meant."
"Are you ready to go yet?"
Leigh didn't answer her mother.
Her mother sighed.

"I can't believe hes actually gone..." Leigh said quietly. "I can't believe this isn't a dream." she started to cry.
"Oh, honey." Her mother wrapped her arms around her. "You're going to be okay, everything will be okay."
"No, mom. It's not. I want him back." Leigh cried, louder.

***

Leigh stood over Jeremy's grave, crying. It's been two whole week's since he's been gone, and nothings getting better.
She wanted him back, she needed him back.

"I love you, Jeremy." She kissed her fingers, and touched the grave tomb. "Always, and forever."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm pretty sure William Beckett is going to come into this story.

MORE COMMENTS = MORE UPDATES. ;D