Think of You Later

Four.

Weeks once again flew by for Leigh. She was still depressed, and she still couldn't believe she could miss someone like this.
Jeremy. Thats all that was on her mind lately-well actually, for a month and a half now, ever since he had died. She missed him. She missed hearing his voice, and the words 'I love you', come out of his mouth. She missed the way he made the house smelt, and the way he made their bedsheets smell.

There were nights when Leigh would sit up all night in her apartment, and watch the door. She would pray and pray that the love of her life would walk through it, though he never did. Leigh knew Jeremy was gone forever, and that he was never coming back, she just didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to believe it at all.
And there Leigh was, sitting on the living room couch in a dim lightm waiting for Jeremy to walk through the door. She watched and watched, and nothing happened. It was now 10:30 p.m., and she has been sitting there for hours, waiting. Sure, Leigh thought it was kind of odd for her to be thinking Jeremy would come back, when she knew he was gone, but for some reason, she felt as if she had to do it. Leigh got up from the couch, and grabbed the blanket that was resting on her lap, and made her way down the dark hallway and into her bedroom. She jumped into her bed, and grabbed Jeremy's pillow, and grasped it tight, and closed her eyes.

[FLASHBACK]
"Stop laughing at me!" Leigh laughed, with a sound of complain in her voice, as she and Jeremy lay in their bed.
"What?" Jeremy still laughed. "Baby, you stained these covers with bleach."
Leigh smiled, then laughed once more. "Jerem, I forgot."
"Leigh." Jeremy tried to keep a serious expression on his face, followed by a small smirk. "You only use bleach on white clothes and shit, not colors."
Leigh smiled at him. "Well thanks for reminding me. I'll buy new covers tomorrow, these ones do look terrible."
"Noooo. We're keeping these. That way, one day I can tell our teenage kids that you didn't know how to do laundry, and I'll have these for proof."
"Kids?"
Jeremy nodded his head. "You know I want to marry you one day." He reached for Leigh's left hand. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
Leigh's heart dropped, and she leaned into Jeremy, rewarding him with a soft kiss.
[/FLASHBACK]

As Leigh lay there, she grasped onto Jeremy's pillow tighter, as tears slowly ran down her cheek.
****

"How about this?" William held up a life size skeleton, as he and Leigh shopped at a Big Lots for Halloween decorations.
Leigh laughed at him. "What's the point of it?"
"I can hang it up on my door-look." William pressed a little button on the skeleton's hand, and they watched as it lit up, and laughed evily, as its jaw moved up and down.
William looked at Leigh with a childish grin on his face. "Huhhh?" He said, cheerfully. "I'm getting this." he placed the life sized skeleton into the shopping kart that Leigh was pushing around.
"Okaaaaay. It's your house your decorating."
"Yeah, but you're helping." William ordered, as he picked up a pack of green spider web decoration. "Leigh, look."
"I'm looking." Leigh smiled.
"It's glow in the dark!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
That would be nice.
(: