The Rolling Stoners

The long and winding road

The words Kay had told her played over and over in Jenn's head as she solemnly sauntered out to her car.
It was a small Navy blue Nissan, dents at the front and back could tell it had been used years before Jenn had even thought about owning it.
She slammed open the car door and carelessly flopped in the drivers side. She hung her feet out the open door, facing the club entrance so she could see when her friend came out.
After what seemed like hours, the club doors parted.
Ville poked his head through the bright pink queerish looking double doors and began dancing gracefully through the parking lot to her car.
"Thanks for keeping me waiting, ass." Jenn said jokingly as Ville looked dreamily in to space. "Jenn Oh my God, you wont believe this, its the best thing that could have happened to me!"
She looked at him quizzically as she jammed the keys in the ignition."I take it you had a good time with Bam tonight, Ville?"
He shook his head, "Much better than that Jenn, so much better." Her eyes widened. "You didn't screw him did you?"
Ville looked down at the felt interior. "Well, not really screwing, but we DID go in the bathroom stall alone." Jenn punched her friend in the arm playfully.
"Way to go Valo." was her remark. "I asked him out, and he said yes." If not for her driving at the moment, she would've hugged him, instead she gave a girlie squeal of delight.
"Ville! I'm so happy for you! Your first real relationship since you were, well....." "I know Jenn, don't say it."

~*~Meanwhile~*~
Bam led Kay to his car they had arrived in, it was his parents BMW, they didn't know it was missing that night.
"You sober yet skater bitch?" Bam laughed. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'm sober.......ing." Kay replied, ignoring Bam's obvious joke.
It was at least a minute of driving before Kay spoke up to him.
"So, I noticed you and Ville leave for a while, what were y'all doing?" Bam blushed. "That's for us to know, and you to have sick fantasies about." He retorted, through the redness of his face.
Kay's eyes lit up and she hugged him, almost causing them to run into a tree. "YAY!!!!! Bammy, I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!" She screamed.
"Oh stop, I didn't even tell you he asked me out yet." Kay squealed. "And I said Yes. "BAM I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND!!"
Bam's red face soon turned to a shade of deep scarlet. "yep." he said twiddling with the steering wheel.
"but remember Kay, he started, My parents CAN NOT KNOW about this." She held out her hand for a pinkie swear.
"Dude, I wont tell, promise."

SORRY FOR THE SUCKINESS, I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING LIKE I USED TOO.