The Rolling Stoners

I have a new.......girlfriend

Bam watched as Kay made her way down to her front door drunkily. As she pryed the wooden door open, Bam pushed the keys into the ignition and listened the engine purr for a while.
"Bye BamBam!" Kay yelled soberly sticking the last of her head in the door. Bam waved slowy and drove on.
Bam clicked on the radio, trying to concentrate on the road and not what would happen when he got home if Ape and Phil were there.
It was blaring a loud boisterous Van Halen song, he hated David Lee Roth, but Jump was a very guilty pleasure that he wouldnt deny singing too.
"I wake up! Nothing can get me dooowwnn." he sang badly as he pulled into his driveway. He rambled the song quietly as he pushed his key into the lock.
He heaved a repressed sigh of releif when he saw the light in the living room was off. He tiptoed across the baby blue carpet as quietly as he could.
When a stone cold voice make his blood turn to ice,

"Brandon Cole Margera!"
April.

Bam gathered his composure and forced an innocent smile.
"Hello mom." he managed to choke out.
"Dont give me that hello mom, young man! You were supposed to be home 4 hours ago!" She harped, wiping Bam's innocent grin off his face.
"Well mom, see I...."
"Lets hear your excuse Bam, Lets see if you can find something good."
Bam searched his mind, and what him and Ville did in the bathroom stall played in his mind, he soon had an idea.
"I met someone tonight. She is so wonderful, I lost track of time."
Ape's heart soon melted when she heard her son had a girlfriend, which was a lie. Now he had to try to back himself up, or he would have to explain being a faggot too.
"Well Bam, I had no idea you were so sensitive!" She cooed at the lie.
Bam just half smiled. 'Lie and follow up.' was the only thought in his mind right about now.
"How bout you invite your girlfriend to dinner? I would love to meet her."
Bam's eyes went wide, but he stayed calm through the lie.
"Sure mom! Id love you to meet her! Shes so beautiful and smart! The perfect girl for me!" 'Bam you lying son of a......'

"How about This Saturday hun? Tommorow, Ill fix you guys a great dinner, Oh bring your friend Kay, too, Im sure she would love to meet her!"
Bam gave a toothy grin. "Sure!"
Ape just smiled before patting her son on the head and leaving him in the dark living area.
Bam sighed again of releif and this time of confusion.

What to do?

He slowly walked up the stairs to his room and locked the door when he got in. He threw himself on the bed and began to search in his pockets.
He felt something thick and papery that seemed it didnt belong there. He pulled it out of the jean pocket and looked at it.
It was in fact, a napkin, with a number written in blue ink. He finally remembered Ville had given him his phone number before he left.
He reached for his phone on his nightstand and punched in the numbers.
"Hello?" A deep voice answered.
"Ville, Its Bam, Im in a bit of a pardiciament here."
"Whats the matter Bammie?"
Ville stood as Bam Explained the long situation with his mother and the dreaded lie. Ville was upset, but saw his new boyfriend was desperate, so he softened.
"Ok Bam, I think I know exactly who can help you."
"Oh thank you baby! Thank you so much! You saved my ass!"
"Calm down babe, Ill need to wake her ass up."
Ville set his phone down and went to wake up Jenn. He returned with the tired girl on the other phone line.
"Bam, This is Jenn, she was the girl at the club with me tonight, she will be your new 'girlfriend'."
Jenn stirred but ignored Ville, for she didnt hear a word, half asleep.
"Thank you so much Ville, I owe you."
"You owe me nothing Bami, we gotta go now, I love you." He cooed
"Wuv you too."
Bam sat the phone down on the reciever and was spontaneously shocked.

They Live together?