The Rolling Stoners

A Fine Frenzy

The four teenagers were led through the almost vacant yet lovely hallway to a small kitchen where April had set up to look as festive as she could.
Bam sighed as if embarrassed, Phil sensed this and thought it was the girl beside him making him like that.
But in all truth he would've cared less for the girl holding his hand, who he was worried for was his real lover holding her best friends hand.
The struggles to be normal.
Phil, who was standing at the table, pulled out a chair for Jenn, who made her sit beside Bam, and one for Kay at the other side of the table.
They both nodded at the portly gentleman then looked at their empty plates. The food was laid out in bowls across the red tablecloth, which Bam didn't remember from breakfast.
Jenn pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose then over at Kay, who was tightening up her blue bandanna.
April sat at the opposite end from Phil as the kids got the middle sides.
"We have to say Grace first!" She announced, getting upset looks from Ville who hadn't eaten anything since licking Bourbon of the counter at the sleazy bar.
They linked hands after much persuasion by the parents and praised God for the food. After wards Ville was probably the first one to get to it, even before the round father, who calmly laughed and told him to slow down or he'll get a cramp.
Jenn was equally fast, but all at once used to eating very little, being a strict vegetarian since she was allergic to the antibiotics shot up in most of the meat, she just left it all alone, She didn't want to die from eating a bit of pork.
"Kayla, who is this young man? You never spoke of him before." April asked in a politer than usual manner.
"Well, this is Ville, hes my boyfriend." Kay gave a cheery grin where Ville all but jumped up and strangled her with the cloth napkin.
"Well, that's wonderful Kay! Hes adorable." Ville stopped chewing and hid his face as Kay snuggled to his neck before coming to her plate.
"Bam, This girl is cute, but shes to skinny!" Phil laughed, Jenn bit her lip and looked at her veggie-covered plate.
"Dad-uh..." Bam stuttered.
"Well Mr. Margera." Jenn butted in. "I'm a vegetarian and we usually don't have much fat." She knew she was mistaken, for most vegetarians she knew were rather portly, but in order to hid her own eating habits, it was necessary, it never looked like Mr. Margera had even seen one in his life.
Bam wanted to stab himself with his fork, His Fake girlfriend was a freaking Vegetarian. What had he gotten himself into?
Ville wanted to stab himself with a spoon, he wouldn't even be SEEN with Kay, she was to much a prop in his eyes, even though to Bam she was anything but.
Bam loved Ville, Ville loved Bam, why couldn't he just say it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Its been a while hasn't it? Well I hope I didn't loose any of you, you know I love you right? That's why I decided to write this chappie!