You're the Voice Inside My Head

I Won't Stop Holding On

~Jasmine's P.O.V~

I honestly can't believe I'm dating Jack. I've liked him for so long; well not as long as Renae has liked Alex. But it's still kind of hard for me to believe that we're dating. It's been about a week now since Renae's little embarrassing moment. I haven't talked to anyone about this besides Cristal but I know that Alex likes Renae. I mean the way he looks at her, how he got worried when we couldn't find her, he goes out of his way to talk to her, he kissed her which was his choice, and how he asked her to dance. It's love with those two for sure. Also I'm really happy for Cristal's relationship; she's fancied Will for awhile now. I've also become good friends with Chizzy; wouldn't have thought that'd happen. It's Sunday today and I'm suppose to go to the mall with him, Sisky, and Jack. I don't know what the others are doing but oh well. Right now I'm at my house though just being lazy playing video games. My parents aren't together so I live with my mom; I also have two sisters. One of them is only my half sister though. Anyways my life is kind of boring and dull when I'm not with Renae and Cristal. I guess I'm saying they make me happy and hyper. Not saying Jack doesn't make me happy or hyper; and he does brighten up my day.

*knock, knock, knock*

I'm guessing that's the guys; yay no more being bored. I got up off the couch and answered the door.

I immediately jumped into Jack's arms the moment I saw him. "Someone's hormones are controlling them." he said, which made me giggle.

"Is it so wrong I just missed you?" I asked.

"Course not babe. Let's get going now" he said smiling as he kissed my cheek softly.

I got in the back of Sisky's car with Jack; Chizzy was in the passenger’s seat and Sisky was driving.

"Jasmine!" Chizzy yelled in his cute Aussie accent.

"Chizzy my main man." I laughed. "Hey Sisky." I said.

"Hey Jazz." he looked in the mirror and winked at me.

"Back off guys she's mine!" Jack whined pulling me closer to him; which started a make out session.

"Ew c'mon not in my car. Don't drool on the enterer guys!" Sisky said laughing.

When we got to the mall Sisky jumped on Chizzy's back and started slapping his butt. It was a pretty funny site to see actually; Jack and I just started laughing while people stared. We got bored so we went into random stores; Jack ended up buying rabbit ears. He wore them around in the mall singing "I'm Jack the rabbit." Chizzy and I decided to have a little fun; we screamed "catch us if you can." We ran off in different directions in the mall. I didn't even look back I just kept running. I took sharp corners to try to ditch them faster. First I looked behind me and didn't see either Jack or Sisky so I ran behind a big plant pot.

"Jack the Rabbit is going to find you Jasmine." I could hear he was close; I just giggled.

I peaked my head up over the pot and I saw Chizzy in a store next to me waving for me to come here. I looked around to see if it was safe; which it was so I ran to the store where Chizzy was.

"This is rather entertaining." he said laughing a bit.

"Ha yeah. Hey let's go ride the escaladers!" I said.

"Okay!" Chizzy agreed.

We ran through the mall; I could tell people were staring at us. When we got to the escalader I said "Mommy I wanna ride 'em."

Chizzy just laughed. "Aw why do I have to be the mom?" he whined.

“I said so?” I shrugged.

We must have ridden the escaladers a million times before Sisky found us. I looked down at him with his cell in hand; he must be texting Jack. I looked at Chizzy and he was just smiling like a little boy having fun. I soon spotted Jack coming out of the crowd of people from below.

“Jasmine! Jack rabbit missed you!” he said.

Chizzy and I were going down on the escaladers and Jack was running up it to get to us. It looked kind of funny; but cute. When he reached us we embraced each other while smiling. When the escalader ride came to a end we got off.

“We should head back now; I know Mike is missing me.” Sisky said laughing.

“Uh…as weird as that sounds I’m just going to ignore it.” I giggled.

We all left the mall and got in Sisky’s car. Today was really fun; I’m glad I went out with them. We arrived back to my house and I got out of the car.

“Don’t leave me oh gorgeous one!” Jack begged.

I laughed “I’ll see you soon I promise, I’ll text you. Bye Sisky, bye Chizzy see you guys later.” I waved and walked into my house.

I just sprawled out on the couch; staring at the ceiling. I really did have a good time with them today and I’m really thankful that Renae is friends with Jack or I wouldn’t have met him. I’m really thankful for having such good friends like Renae and Cristal also. Who knows why I’m being so thankful right now; I guess I’m just thinking about random things.

My cell starting ringing and the ID said it was Renae.

“Hello?”

“Ello Jasmine. So…how was the mall?” She questioned.

I giggled a bit “well we had fun you could say. We played hide-and-seek and Chizzy and I rode the escaladers.”

“Sounds fun, I was pretty bored just sitting here wondering when you’d get back. I called Cristal and we talked for a bit but then she was going to go somewhere with Will so it ended there. So yeah been really bored you know?” She sighed.

“You could of called Alex…he was home alone too.” I teased.

“Oh shut up Jasmine! He wouldn’t have wanted to talk to me anyways; he has better things to do. Also I wouldn’t be able to call him; the moment I heard his voice I’d choke up and hang up.” She said.

“You’ll have to talk to him someday you know. You can’t avoid talking to him on the phone forever. It’s bound to happen sooner or later.” I said.

“More like it’s going to happen never! Maybe I should just give up?” she sighed.

“Oh my god Renae! Are you freaking serious? He kissed you god damnit! He asked you to slow dance, he was worried when you ran off, and he talks to you when he has the chance. Do I need to keep reminding you? You know I’m right that he likes you, you just like hearing me say it.” I said.

“…Okay fine what ever! Forgetting I like him would be impossible anyways…and no I don’t like hearing you say that; I just don’t know.” She said.

“That’s what I thought you love him; face it. Love is a big word to and I think you guys do have what it takes to make the definition of it. But you’ll never know cause you’re to pansy to call him.” I said.

“Oh c’mon be serious. We’re not going to define the word love just by me calling him.” She said.

“Who knows; one phone call leads to another. Well anyways since we’re both bored want to hang out?” I asked.

“Sure they do. Yes be my savior; Cristal abandoned me for Beckett.” She jokingly said.

“Okay I’ll be right over, bye.” I hung up the phone.

I wonder if anything exciting will happen tonight. I guess I’ll be going to school with Renae tomorrow. I hate school but that’s besides the point. I wonder what Cristal and Will are doing…okay never mind I don’t want to know. I got my school crap and clothes and threw them into my backpack and called my mom.

“Hello?”

“Hey mom, can I spend the night at Renae’s tonight?”

“Yeah sure”

“Okay thanks”

“Love you”

“Love you too, bye” I hung up. Well that was easy enough.

Renae’s house was in a walking distance so it wasn’t that hard to get there. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. When I got to Renae’s house she hugged me tightly. Being alone for so long tends to make her a bit crazy. We went in her room and just sat on her bed.

“Um what do we do now?” she asked.

“Let’s call someone!” I suggested.

“Yeah okay” she said.

I grabbed Renae’s house phone and dialed Alex’s cell number without her knowing.

“Hello?” Alex said.

I threw the phone at Renae forcing her to talk.

“Um hello?” she said.

“Renae?” he asked.

She looked at me confused “um yeah?” she answered.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Sorry but who is this?” she asked.

“Alex…you did call me you know.” He said.

Her face completely went blank then she gave me a death stare and I just laughed.

“Oh right I forgot…so what’s up?” she said nervously.

“Nothing really; just got out of the shower.” He said.

She covered the bottom of the phone and whispered to me “he just got out of the shower you bitch!”

I fell off her bed laughing. “Tell him you just changed your clothes because you were swimming.”

“Um well I just changed because I was swimming with Jasmine not too long ago.” She said.

“Are you trying to turn me on?” he asked.

“…no” she started laughing and blushing.

“Well you are.” He said.

She just laughed.

“Well I got to go so let’s hang out tomorrow after school just the two of us?” he asked.

“…Uh yeah okay” she said.

“See you tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment plz