I'll Always Be Waiting In The Back Room

Just Beat It

"Aw, that's so cute!" She exclaimed as Pete snaked his arm around her waist, Patrick and I looked at them without breaking the hug.

"Hey Erin." We said in unison, Pete grinned.

"Let the crew pack up, lets head back to the bus!" Pete said, we all nodded in agreement. Pete then glanced at the table and saw the magazine.

"It was only a matter of time before they started hounding you two too. They've been after Erin and I for a while and I wish they would just disappear." We all nodded once more before deciding to get back to the bus and let the crew handle the merch booth. When Patrick and I broke our hug he entwined his hand with mine as the four of us walked back to the bus, Erin and Pete were giggling and had there hands in each other's back pockets.

Once we got back to the bus I headed to my closet and got out some clothes then walked into the bathroom to change, I changed into one of Patrick's large black shirts and slid off my pants so I was in my gray and red Joe Boxer hot pants. I threw my clothes in the hamper just as Pete burst in the door.

"I gotta PEE!!!" Pete yelled before he rushed over to the toilet taking off his pants as he did and then did his business.

"Dear lord Pete, stop waiting until the last minute, one of these days you're going to wet your, or actually my pants!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind me to leave him to himself. I walked back into the living room to find Joe driving, Andy looking at his comics, and Erin was playing around on her laptop I figured Patrick was in his bunk so I went to the back of the bus.

I leaned down and opened the black curtain and found Patrick lying there playing on his laptop, he looked up at me and smiled before shutting off his laptop and closing it then scooting over to make room for me. I smiled back and rolled into the bunk with him then closed the curtain, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up against him, I wrapped my arms around him as we both leaned in. His hat got knocked off as he slid his hand around the back of my neck and deepened the kiss, his tongue licked my bottom lip wanting entrance so I opened my mouth.

A few hours later we were cuddled up together in our bunk watching Rushmore on my portable DVD player which was set off to the side so we could both watch it. I was laying on top of Patrick and he had his arms wrapped around me and I had mine around him with my head was lying on his chest as we watched our movie. We fell asleep this way, it was actually very comfortable.

(Erin's POV)

Ella and Patrick had disappeared somewhere and Pete had went to go to the bathroom so I took out my laptop and began to email all my friends back home that missed me.

A little while later I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist and a pair of soft, warm lips against the back of my neck, I shut off my laptop and turned around to plant a sloppy kiss on Pete's lips. He sat down facing me on my lap and put his hand on the back of my neck and deepened our kiss, I had one hand on the back of his neck and the other running through his hair as we made out.

"Dear Lord!" Yelled Andy.

"Do you people ever just sit around and talk? Be more like Ella and Patrick, they're not all over each other every second or at least not in public, I think they've only ever kissed three times on the mouth!" He then went back to his comic after Pete finally got off of my lap and sat down beside me.

"I think someone is a little cranky!" Pete whispered loudly to me so that Andy heard, I nodded and whispered loudly back.

"He needs to go take a nap then go get a girlfriend for himself!" Andy grunted then walked off glaring at us. We looked at each other then broke out in giggles, we then walked over to the couch and sat down together, once we were laying next to each other on the couch Pete wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his nose into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him as we cuddled together and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles together, I squealed and jumped a bit when the big stone monster tried to kill Raphael. Pete grinned at me and held me tighter in his arms.

"Don't worry, I'll never let them hurt you." Pete whispered to me, and with that he softly kissed me on the lips then stood up and carried me bridal style to our bunk. I giggled as he gently set me down on the bed and then got in beside me closing the curtain once he was all the way in and then rolled over on top of me as we began making out. After a little while of making out and cuddling we eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

(Patrick's POV)

I awoke the next morning to find Ella surprisingly still asleep, she usually woke up a long time before I did, I smiled at the sight of her laying on top of me sound asleep. I turned my head, careful not to wake her up, and stared out the small window in the back of my small bunk. I felt her slowly stir and heard her yawn.

"Morning babe." I whispered to her as she turned her head so that we were now face to face, with our noses brushing against each other. She smiled at me as we both leaned in to kiss, I slid my hand up her back to her neck and deepened our kiss, we slowly rolled around and switched positions so that I was now laying on top of her as we made out, our fingers entwined and laying beside her head. She moaned against my lips as I pressed my hips into hers.

"Oh my God you two, Patrick what in the hell are you doing to Ella?! Actually, never mind, I don't even want to know the answer. It's probably something disgusting so I'll give you this advice, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! Now go back to sleep!" Shouted Joe from the bunk above us. We giggled as we broke apart and silently moved around in the bunk so that we were now lying next to each other, arms and legs entwined as we held each other and fell back asleep.

(Pete's POV)

By the time I woke up Erin was already up and fiddling with the drawstring of my Mr. Bubbles pajama pants I had let her wear last night, I smiled at her.

"Morning sexy." I whispered to her as she smiled at me and rolled over on top of me.

"Morning babe." She whispered seductively before she leaned in and we began to make out once more. I was in my Sponge Bob pajama pants and I felt myself get hard and I looked down at the picture of Sponge Bob that was on the crotch of my pants and it looked like Sponge Bobs nose was sticking up. I blushed and broke apart from the kiss as I squeezed my legs together and slid out of the bunk.

"I really need a shower!" I said as I rushed off to the bathroom with some clothes to take a shower. I heard Erin sigh as I rushed off, after my shower I changed into a pair of Erin's tight dark blue jeans and my 'I Heart Revenge' t-shirt, I gelled my hair and put on a thick coat of eyeliner then walked out of the bathroom.

Erin was sitting on a couch, still in her pajamas, watching Charm School with Ella and Joe, Andy was probably in his bunk sleeping and Patrick was driving. When I came in Ella got up and walked over to the seat next to the driver and sat down as she and Patrick began to talk. I grinned and ran over then jumped onto Erin's lap.

"Uff!" Erin yelled as I landed, I grinned up at her.

"Peter, if you don't get your fat ass off me and stop crushing my legs I swear to chocolate and all that is fluorescent and sugar filled I will hurt you or so help me God!!!" Erin said darkly, I wiggled at my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, kinky!" She screamed at me and I giggled. She glared at me and attempted to push me off her lap.

"You're touching me!!!" I said grinning as she attempted to push my butt, she screamed again as I made a kissy face at her.

"You are the most annoying boyfriend ever, be grateful that I like you so much." I nodded.

"I am my luffer." She glared at me again and kept trying to push me off her. Then I got a great idea and jumped up from her lap then ran into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a while since ive updated. sorry!

I've been pretty busy and I'm only going to be busier since I start highschool on sept. 2.

so yea... =/

I love comments a lot! ;D