Perverts Over Forty Are Pedophiles, Mr. Wentz

I Keep Telling Myself I'm Not The Desperate Type

"Erin, I was going to invite both of you to join us on the start of our three month tour tomorrow, but miss bitchy pants doesn't seem to like me too well. So would you like to accompany us?" Erin grinned.

"I would love to, but I don't go anywhere without Emm." Patrick smiled at this point and piped in.

"Hey, we have two buses, she could stay with me, Andy, and Ryanne, Andy's girlfriend." Pete nodded and me and Erin grinned at each other.

"Sounds great!" We said in unison and then giggled.

"Wait, the tour starts tomorrow? I have to pack for three months in less then twenty-four hours!?" I groaned.

"Let's go to you guy's houses right now and help you pack for the rest of the day." Pete suggested as he opened the drivers side door and hopped in, Erin got in the passengers seat as Patrick and I slid into the back seat together.

"My house is closer then Erin's so lets stop there first." I pointed to my house which was just down the road from the school and Pete silently complied and headed for the driveway.

As we drove away we saw Mr. Muro run out of the band room yelling and screaming for us to come back and that it was against school rules to ditch class. We just snickered and pretended not to see him.

Once he parked we all hopped out and headed for the door, once inside I led them up to my room and Pete immediately started laughing.

"You're a teenie!!!" He shouted.

"I am not!"

"Then why am I on your door?"

"Because I cut out pictures of anyone from bands I like, even if they are forty-year-old perverted assholes, now you can either stand there like a dumbass or you can come help us pack." Pete rolled his eyes and stepped into my room. Erin had already gotten out two suitcases and she and Patrick were packing my clothes up, Pete and I began to help them.

"Oh my gosh! Emm, you play guitar?" Patrick asked staring at my red Fender Stratocaster.

"Not really, I'm sorta still trying to learn..."

"If you bring it along I could help teach you if you wanted."

"Yeah, sure, that'd be nice."

"Ok..." We both just stood there and kinda stared at each other.

"Hello, earth to Patrick and Emm, we kinda need your help packing all your shit." Erin said laughing. We both blushed and began packing again. After an hour I was completely packed and we headed back out to the car where I put my suitcases in the trunk and headed to Erin's house.

"I live right down the road."

"Kay, so do you like dogs?" Pete asked her.

"Yupp, I love them!"

"Awesome, cause you're on a tour bus with me, Joe, and Joe's girlfriend Amy and we all have pugs."

"Aww, I can't wait to meet yours!" They smiled at each other just as we pulled into her drive way. Pete turned off the car and we all got out and went into her house.

"Sorry guys, but my room's a little messy." I giggled as we walked into her spotless as usual room and began to pack her things up.

Another hour later we were done packing up Erin's things and added them to the growing pile in the back of the trunk.

"Ummm... I guess you two are flying home with us tonight cause we're going back to our hotel to get our things then catching the next plane out to Chicago where we'll kick off the tour." Patrick said as Pete started up the car again and headed for the Hilton a few miles from Erin's house.

(The next day in Chicago, Illinois)

"Oh my God!" I gasped as Patrick led me into the tour bus we were on with Andy and Ryanne, we had arrived last night around nine and Erin and I had met everyone, now it was eight in the morning and we were all packing up the buses and getting ready to leave.

Patrick chuckled as he took my bags from me and carried them to the back bedroom and put them down then returned to the living room with the rest of us so we could figure out where everyone was sleeping.

"Me and Ryanne want three of the four bunks, one for us and two for our stuff." Andy smiled as Ryanne cuddled into him as they sat down on the couch together.

"Well I'll take the extra bunk so Patrick can have the bedroom."

"No, you're the guest you get the bedroom."

"No, you're the one that was gunna be here in the first place and if you don't take the bedroom then I'll go to Pete's bus and stay over there despite the fact that he's a forty-year-old-pervert and would probably rape me in my sleep." At that point Andy but it.

"Wouldn't that kinda be impossible, I mean wouldn't you feel his-" Patrick cut him off.

"NO! I don't even want to think about that, I'll take the bedroom but I'm not happy about it!" He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Well I am!" I grinned and hugged him, he tried to cover up his grin as he hugged me back, after a few minutes of hugging I dropped my arms but he still held me with his eyes closed.

"Ummm Patrick?"

"Hmmm..."

"You can let go of me now." I giggled as his face turned bright red and his arms dropped to his sides. We both sat on the couch across from Andy and Ryanne, Ryanne grabbed the remote from her side and turned on the tv and began flipping through channels looking for something we could all agree on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay an update!
For those of you that asked, this is a story. Not a one shot. =]

Keep giving me comments! They make me happy and make me wanna post up more chapters sooner!! Hehehe.