Perverts Over Forty Are Pedophiles, Mr. Wentz

Comback Of The Year

When I came back out I found Patrick sitting on the bed starring into space, I sat down beside him.

"What's on your mind?" He blushed and shook his head.

"Nothing, just thinking 'bout stuff." We smiled at each other for a second before Joe burst through the door and slammed it shut then locked it and stood against it. Trying to catch his breath as if he was winded.

"Joe, how-"

"No time, questions later, help now! I may have let Erin have a little pot and she may have gotten a little high and Pete may have found out once we reached the gas station right now and is trying to kill me. Hide me!" Patrick rolled his eyes and lifted up his mattress to reveal a big empty space between the carpet and the piece of sheet-wood his mattress was set on.

Joe grinned and laid down in the space as Patrick lowered the mattress, he then put his arm around my waist as we walked out of his room and into the living room to find Andy and Ryanne sitting on the couch with Pete in front of them interrogating them about Joe.

"No, we haven't seen Joe!" Ryanne shouted agitatedly.

"You two, Patrick and slut, seen Joe?" Patrick glared as the words spilled out of Pete's mouth, like the insult was really a compliment in a twisted, sadistic way.

"She isn't a slut! And no, we haven't seen Joe!" Pete glared at me and I glared back.

"Whore." He muttered, I glared even harder.

"Bastard." I scoffed, only to initiate a immature battle of words.

"Hoe."

"Jackass."

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

"Slut."

"Cock-sucker."

"Skank."

"Pedophile."

"Cunt."

"Waste of semen."

"Lesbian."

"Moth-" Patrick cut me off.

"For God's sake, will you two stop it! Damn it, I'm fucking sick and tired of you two constantly fighting!" I lowered my eyes to the floor as Patrick glared at us. I felt slightly guilty as his eyes burned holes in our heads. It wasn't my fault. I know, I'm really sounding like a self-centered bitch right now. But it wasn't my fault, Pete started this entire hatred of each other.

"Sorry Trick..." Pete mumbled, still glaring down at his beat up Converse. I couldn't tell if he was pissed or embarrassed.

"Don't apologize to me Pete, apologize to her!" Pete looked at me.

"Sorry Emm, forgive me?" I searched his eyes for a minute, looking for the sincerity in the apology. I found it.

"Yeah, sure, I'm sorry too Pete, forgive me?"

"Yeah." Patrick then looked at us as we apologized.

"Hug." He commanded and we hugged awkwardly.

"Good job. Pete, Joe's under my bed in the back. Get him then go to your own bus so we can make it to the arena on time." Pete nodded before heading to the back of the bus while Patrick smiled at me.

"Thanks for settling things with Pete."

"You're very welcome."

A few minutes later Pete reappeared from the bedroom dragging Joe by his ear, then walked off our bus to their own.

"Well that was interesting." I laughed at Andy's remark as Patrick and I sat down on the opposite couch and the bus pulled out of the rest stop then back out to the highway. I looked over at Ryanne.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but i'll update again tomorrow to make up for it. =D

Comments=awesomeness. ;D So leave comments. Because I lovee them!